Chapter 2

Next Day
I woke up to Rachel jumping in my bed yelling "WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS" "But it's so early" "Bitch its 2:30 in the afternoon." I looked at my time and it read 2:30. "Shit why didn't you wake me up earlier" I say sitting up. "Because I also just woke up." We both started laughing. "So what time are we going to meet Myles" "Um. We agreed to meet at 5:30" "Ok so we have 3 hours until we have to go so what do you want to do until then" "Well we have to eat first because I'm starving then we should get ready because by the time were done eating it will probably be 3:00 and it will probably take us an hour and a half to get ready" "Ok"
*5:00
I was finishing up my make up while Rachel was finishing up straightening her hair. I  decided to wear (picture above) and straighten my hair. Rachel chose blue jeans, white crop top, and black Jordan's. By the time we were done it was 5:20 so we decided to leave.
* at Myles house*
It turns out that Myles only lives a block away so we  decided to walk when we got to his house we knocked in the door and a boy that looked a lot like Myles answered it he also had a brown poof and brown eyes but he was a little bit shorter than Myles. "Hi you must be Alice" " Yea and this is my friend Rachel" "Well come in Myles is just in his room" "Thanks." We walked in and it was a really nice house. "Myles Alice is here" Going" "So are you and Myles friends" "Um actually he's my brother" "That explains why you guys look so much alike" "Yea we get that a lot" "Hey looks like you guys meet" Myles says walking down the stairs. "Yup" "So is it just going to be the 3 of us or" Rachel asked. "No I actually invited some other friends they should be he-" he was interrupted by the doorbell. "Never mind I guess there here" he went to go answer the door and a tall guy walked in with a girl that looked very familiar but I could really figure out how I knew her. "Alice, Rachel this is my best friend Kalin and Jakes girlfrie-" "DOM!!!!!" Me and Rachel both yelled. It turns out that it was Dom we've known each other since we were in kindergarten until she had to move I'm 7th grade and after that we kinda lost contact. "ALICE,RACHEL" she yelled as she ran towards us the 3 of us hugged and the boys were looking at us with confused looks on their faces. "Um. How do you guys know each other. " jake asked. We explained to them how we used to be best friends until she had to move. "Oh well that makes things easier" "Yea it's been so long" Dom says sitting on the couch with us. "Yea" "We haven't been the same without you" I say. "Yea we've missed you so much." Rachel says. "Aw I've missed you guys too. So Alice what ever happened between you and Jacob." Shit why did she have to ask about that I mean I wanted to tell her but not in front of the boys especially Myles.
Myles P.O.V
When Dom asked Alice 'what ever happened with you and Jacob' I didn't know whether if she had a boyfriend or not witch made me kinda sad because I really liked her and I wanted to make her mine.
Rachels P.O.V
When Dom asked 'what ever happened between you and Jacob' I could tell Alice way getting nervous because she's never really told anyone besides me and I knew she didn't want to tell her in front of everyone so I just said, "Um. Well tell you later" i said
Alice P.O.V
After Rachel saved me from having to explain to Dom about what happened in front of everyone Dom then tried to change the subject. "So what's the plan on what we're going to do" "Well we could go to in-n-out and then we could go bowling" Myles said. "Ok" we all said. "So who's going in who's car" Jake asked. "Well me,Kalin,Rachel,and Alice will go in my car. And you and Dom can go in your car." Myles said. "Ok". When we got to Myles car I was about to sit in the back until Rachel pushed me in the passengers seat. "You'll thank me later" she said. "I hate you." "I love you too". I rolled my eyes.
Rachel's P.O.V
  The reason why I pushed Alice To the front seat is because no matter what she says about not liking Myles I know deep down inside she does and I was going to do what ever it takes to set them up. But I couldn't do it all by my self I needed Kalin to help too. So in order to explain the plan I had to him we needed to be alone. "Hey Kalin" "Yea" "Ok I don't have time to explain now but do you think that we could drive to in-n-out alone" "Yea sure" we let Myles know we were going to meet them there and left. "So what's up" "Ok so....

Alice P.O.V
Most of the car ride has been silent until Myles finally spoke. "So have you ever been bowling" "No. I don't ever know how to play." "Don't worry I'll be here to help you" he says smiling. "Do you want to listen to music" "Sure" he turns on the radio and my favorite song Sledgehammer by Fifth Harmony came on I put up the volume and started to sing along, "If you could take my pulse right now it would feel just like a sledgehammer" I notice Myles was looking at me and laughing so I stopped. "Why did you stop " "Because you were laughing at me" I said kinda hurt. "I'm sorry I was laughing because I thought it was cute" he said and grab my hand witch made me smile. To be honest i think I was falling for Myles but I don't know if he feels the same way or if he will ever hurt.

___________________________
Hey guys I hope you are enjoying the story. I'm sorry if it isn't that great it's my first one. I will try to update at least twice a day. Also I will like to know what you guys think so please comment.

Fallow me on Instagram: breanna.luvskam