Chapter 31

Christmas Eve
"Myles" I yelled from down the stairs. "Yes" he yelled back. "Are you almost ready everyone else is waiting for us" "I'm almost done" he said. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch. Then I got a text from Rachel.

From Rachel: We're are you guys

To Rachel: Were about to leave just waiting for Myles

From Rachel: Ok then see you in a little bit

We all decided to have Christmas Eve dinner at Debbie's house. "Ok I'm ready" Myles says coming down. "Finally everyone is waiting for us" "Well sorry I took so long it takes a while to get this poof to look this good" he said pointing at his perfect hair. "Let's just go" we got in the car and then left to Myles house. When we got there we said hi to Debbie and then went inside. "Hi Alice" Lala said coming towards me with Rachel. "Hey Lala" I say and then kneel down to hug her. "What room oh guys so long" Rachel asked. "Myles and his poof" I said. "I swear that boy takes longer doing his hair than any girl" Rachel said. "IKR" then we walked into the living room were everyone else was. "Is Cameron and Lydia coming" I asked. "No he said they were going over to his parents house" Kalin said. I nodded and then the door bell rang. "I'll get it" Myles said. "Mom it's Casey" Myles said. Then Myles, Casey and I'm guessing his girlfriend walked in. "Oh Alice this is Casey and his girlfriend. Casey, Lexy this is my girlfriend Alice" "Hi it's nice to meet you" I say and hug them. "You too" they both said. "OK KIDS DINNER IS READY" Debbie and Starla yelled from the kitchen. "COMING" we all yelled back and then walked into the kitchen. Once we all sat down we gave grace and then started to eat. "This is really good guys" Rachel said to Debbie and Starla. "Yea" we all agreed. They smiled and then we kept on eating. "So Rachel, Alice is your family coming for Christmas tomorrow" Starla asked. "Um. No they can't because our grandparents are flying over there with them from Mexico" I said. They nodded and then we all kept eating. After dinner Starla and Debbie decided to make a cake for dessert. "So what flavor should we do there's red velvet, chocolate, strawberry, and a recess cake" Debbie said. "Red velvet" Kalin said. "I want the recess one" Myles said. "Ok how about we make the red velvet and the recess. Everyone cool with that" Starla said. "YES" we all said. "Well help" me, Rachel and Dom said. They nodded and we went into the kitchen to make the cakes with the boys and Lexy went to the living room. "Can I help" Lala asked. "Of course" Dom said. "Yea come on" Rachel said and sat her on the counter. "Ok so you can mix the batter" I said and gave her a bowl and then she started mixing. "She really likes spending time with you guys" Starla said to me, Rachel, and Dom. "We like spending time with her too" I said. "Yea she's just a hoy full little girl" Rachel said. "Your a really great mom Starla" Dom said. "Thanks guys" she said and hugged us. While we were finishing up the cakes Debbie asked "So Alice how are things with you and Myles" "Really good he's a really great guys" I said. "You two really love each other huh?" "Yea" I said and smiled. "I'm glad he found you I've never seen him this happy" She said. "He makes me really happy too" "I'm glad and remember if you ever need anything I'm just a call away" "Thank you Debbie" I did and hugged her. When we finished we got plates, forks, cups, and a jar of milk and then headed to he living room. When we got to the living room we have every one a glass of mild and a slice of cake. "This is really good babe" Myles said. "Well Lala actually helped me make that one" I said. "Thank you Lala" he said and she smiled. After we ate dessert we all said goodbye and headed our separate ways. "You wanna sleep over at my house" Myles asked. "Yea since we're opening presents there tomorrow morning" I said. He nodded and then we went to his house. "Hey can I borrow some joggers and a t-shirt" I asked Myles as we walked into his room. "Sure" he went to his closet and then grabbed some joggers and a t-shirt. He handed me the clothes and then I got up to change. "Just change out here" Myles said. "Fine" I quickly changed because Myles was looking at me the whole time. Then I crawled next to him. I snuggled close to him until I felt some thing poking my ass. I looked down and saw that Myles had a boner. "Um Myles" i said and looked down. "Oh shit" he said. I started to laugh. "It's not funny" he said. "It kinda is" I said. "No it's not" he said and pouted. "Aw I'm sorry baby" I said and kissed him. Then he looked down again and said "It's going down" he said all excited. I started to laugh again. "You want me to give you something to laugh about" he said. "No. I'm sorry" I said. "I still am" he said and started to tickle me. "Myles......Please....Stop" I said. "Ok" then he stopped. "Why do you all ways do that" I asked. "Because I like it when you laugh. And I love it when you smile your dimples are really cute" he said witch made me blush. "Thank you" I said and kissed him in the cheek. "You wanna watch a movie" Myles asked. "Yea but a Christmas one" I said. "Ok. How about Home Alone the first one" he said. "Yes I love that movie" he put it on and then pulled the sheets over us and cuddle with me. For the rest of the night we watched all the Home Alone movies.

________________________
Merry Christmas Eve loves 😘🌲