Chapter 17

1 week later
Alice pov
"We're back" I say walking into Kalin and Myles house with Rachel. We walked into the kitchen and put down the food we had brought. "What did you guys get" Kalin asked. "In-n-out" I said. "Yes" then we sat down and started eating. "I can't believe that in 3 days we finally start tour" Kalin said. "Yea we need to start packing" "I'm so excited" Rachel said. "Yea me too" I said. "Maybe we should start packing later today so we won't have to do it all tomorrow" Myles said. We all nodded and kept eating. After eating Myles and I went up to his room so I could help him pack. "Ok so what do you wanna pack first" I asked. "How about you do the shirts and I'll do the jeans" "Ok" I went to his closet and took out all of his  shirts. Myles put on music and then my favorite song Curfew overtime came on.  "This is my favorite song" I said. Myles turned up the music and then sang his part.

Say you gotta leave but I know you wanna stay just a little bit longer kinda what's on repeat think that we could make it happen by the end of this song girl 2345 if you let me get it girl I promise imma get it right I know what you came for you ain't gotta act like it isn't on your mind that moonlight on your waistline look like painted pictures I might have yo legs up by my ceiling fixtures late night conversations got us pulling closer but you know how it's going with that curfew over time

"I love that song I wonder when it will finally be out" I said. "It will soon trust me" Myles said. After an hour of packing Myles and I decided to take a break. And went downstairs. "We're is Kalin and Rachel" I asked. "I think that they went to the store" I nodded and we sat on the couch. I laid my head in Myles lap and started to play around with his poof. "You know your the only person that I let do this" "Really" I said. "Yea" "Well then I feel honored" he smiled and gave me a kiss. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" "I love you more tho" "Nope I do" "Not possible" "Possible" I smiled and gave him another kiss. He took out his phone and took a picture of us.

@yourboymyles: My girlfriend is so cute pic.twitter.com/K9lad

I got a notification on my phone and saw the picture Myles posted.

@Alice.Gutierrez: Thanks babe I love you @yourboymyles

@yourboymyles: I love you too @Alice.Gutierrez

Then Kalin and Rachel came. "Hey where you guys" I asked. "Oh we went to the store to go get some stuff"I nodded and then they sat on the couch with us. "What should we do" Rachel asked. "IDK" we said. "How about we just have a lazy day" Kalin said.  "Agreed" Rachel said. "Same" me and Myles said. Myles and I decided to go to me and Rachel's house and pack. When we got there I took out my luggage and we started to pack. After an hour of packing we decided to stop. "What should we do now" I asked. "Netflix and chill" Myles said. "How about Netflix and cuddle" "I guess that's cool too" I laughed and then I got up to get my laptop. "What movie should we watch" I asked. "Umm. How about The Sand Lot" Myles said. "Ok" I put the movie on and cuddled next to Myles.  He kissed my forehead and said "I love you" "I love you too" For the rest of the day we just watched movies.