Chapter 33

A couple months later
I woke up to the smell of  some one cooking. I got up from bed brushed my teeth, washed my face and then went down stairs. I went into the kitchen to see Myles cooking. I smiled and then went up to him and hugged him from behind. "Good morning baby girl" Myles said. "Good morning" i said. He turned around and then gave me a peck on the lips. I sat on the counter "So what are you cooking" I asked. "Eggs, bacon, pancakes and" "SAUSAGE" I yelled. He laughed. Then he got some plates and served us both food. We sat down and then started eating. "This is so good" I said. "Call me chef Parrish" "I don't think anyone wants to call you that" "Your so mean" he said. "Aw I'm sorry" I said. While we kept eating Myles asked me to feed him. "Hey you know what this reminds me of" "What" "The day after you asked me out" I said. "Oh yea it hold you to feed me" "Yea" after we finished eating we washed the dishes. While we washed the dishes Kalin and Rachel walked in. "Good morning" they both said. "Hey" me and Myles said. "Did you cook" asked Kalin. "Yea" "Did you leave us some" Rachel asked. "Yea it's on the stove" "Yay thank you" they said and then went to go get some food. "Hey you guys wanna go to the movies today" Kalin asked. "Yea sure" Myles said. "I'll call Jake and Dom" I said. "And I'll call Cameron and Lydia" Rachel said. They nodded and then I texted Dom and Jake. "They said they'll get here around 3:00" I said. They nodded and just kept on eating.

*3:00
When Dom,Jake, Cam and Lydia arrived we all left to the movies. "So what movie should we watch" Kalin asked. "I heard Daddy's home is a funny one" (watched it yesterday and it's a really good movie) Rachel said. "Ok then let's watch it" we got the tickets and then went to go walk around because the movie didn't start until 4:30. "Hey look a photo booth we should all take picture" Jake said. We nodded and then walked towards it. "I don't think we'll all fit in there" Dom said. "Well fit" Lydia said. Then we all managed to get in there some how. We took a bunch of pictures and then went to Starbucks. "Wait the movie is about to start you guys aren't going to finish it" Cameron said. "Don't worry we got this" I said and looked at Rachel and Dom. "Yea we got this" after we got our drinks we headed out. "What are you guys doing to do about the coffee" Jake asked. "Lydia hand me your bag" she handed it to me and I wrapped the coffee in napkins and then put the in. "There problem solved" I said. "Won't they catch you" Myles said. "Don't worry we do it all the time"Rachel said. They nodded and then we headed inside. Once we got our seat the boys went to go get popcorn and pop corn. "You can take out the coffee now Lydia" she nodded and then handed us our drink. "OMG" Rachel said. "What?" Dom asked. "It's Jacob" she said pointing at him coming in. "Shit" I said. "Wait is he with Pearl" Dom asked. We looked closer and sure enough he was. "What are they doing here?" Lydia asked. "IDK" Rachel said. "Hey are you ok" Dom said. "Yea" I said. Then the boys came back and the movie started. "Hey you ok" Myles whispered. "Yea" I whispered. "No your not what's wrong" he asked. I pointed to Pearl and Jacob. He started to tense up "I'm gonna kick his ass" Myles said and started getting up. "Myles no" I said and grabbed his hand. "Don't worry about it" I said. "But Alice remember what he did to you last time" Myles said. "I know but I really don't want you to get in a fight because of me" I said. He just turned and watched the movie. "What's wrong with Myles" Dom asked since she was sitting right next to me. "He's tense because of Jacob and Pearl" she nodded and then we kept watching the movie. After the movie me, Rachel, Dom and Lydia had to go to the restroom. When we walked in Pearl was in there. "Oh hey guys" she said and walked over to us. "Hi" Dom and Rachel said. I just smiled. "I didn't know you guys moved here" she said. "Yea we did a couple months ago" Rachel said. "How have you been Alice" she asked. "Good" I said and managed a fake smile. "Well I'll see you his around" she said and then left. "That was really awkward" Lydia said. "Hey you ok" Rachel  asked. "Yea I really don't care about her anymore. I mean it happened a long time ago and I found someone that makes me really happy now" I said. They nodded and then we went to the bathroom and then left back home. When we got to me and Rachel's house Dom,Jake,Lydia, and Cameron left. And Rachel and Kalin went to Kalin and Myles house. Me and Myles went upstairs and he sat down on my bed and then went on his phone. "Myles are you ok" I asked. "I guess I'm just kinda mad" he said. "About what" I asked. "Because I feel like the real reason why you didn't want me to kick Jacobs ass is because you still care about him" he said. "Are you fucken serious Myles you think I still care about Jacob after what he did to me" I said raising my voice. "Well who knows maybe you do" he said raising his voice. "You really think I will still care about that piece of shit after he broke my heart" "Well if you didn't you would have let me kicked his ass" he said. "You know what this is so fucken stupid. I don't have time for this shit" I said and walked out of my room and slammed the door behind me. When I got downstairs I went into the kitchen and just stood in front of the stove. A couple minutes later I felt some one wrap there arms around me. "Alice  I'm sorry for picking a fight with you" Myles said. I got out of his grip and walked away. "Baby please just lets just talk about it" Myles says and grabs my wrist and leads me to the couch. "Babe I'm sorry for what happened" "Myles I'm just pissed that you would think that I still care about Jacob after what he did" "I know babe but I'm sorry I was stupid and overreacted I'm sorry" he said. "It's ok" I said. "So are we good" Myles asked. "Yea were good" I said. "Good" he said and then kissed my forehead and hugged me.