Chapter 35

i WISH I hadn't put the sc filter but look @ that lil cutie up on stage (◠‿◠)

Jacey's P.O.V.

Now it was finally Friday, and after this we'll have two weeks off for winter break.

I'm very excited for Christmas because my brother and sister will be visiting and I haven't gotten to see them in forever.

I was sitting in my third period class when the classroom phone started ringing. My teacher sighed as she got up to go answer it.

"Jacey to go." She said, walking back to her desk. I don't remember my parents saying anything about leaving early today...

I got up and headed to my locker to pack up my stuff and then made my way to the lobby.

I saw my mom standing there looking down at her phone. When she saw me she said, "Come on Jacey we've got to go."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I forgot you had an appointment now walk faster or we're going to be late."

I followed her to where she parked and threw my stuff in the back before getting in the passenger seat.

Neither of  us talked much in the car, I was on my phone and my mom was talking to some work person on her Bluetooth.

When I looked up from my phone I saw that we were turning into our neighborhood. "Mom you said I had an appointment. Why are we here?"

"Jacey I know what I'm doing, okay?" She must be in a bad mood today.

I sighed and looked back down at my phone, I had a text from Christian.

Christian💘-Hey are you okay?? Ashley told me you went home early😧

-I'm fine thank you😊but my mom picked me up & said I had an appointment but now we're in the neighborhood idk where I'm going aha

Christian💘-okay goood have fun wherever you go byee I gtg to ms hollins😷

-aw haha okay we'll talk later bye

We parked in our driveway and I saw two other cars I didn't recognize. My mom got out and walked way ahead of me. If she's so worried about being late why did we stop at home? I wanted to say something but I kept my mouth shut.

I walked in the house and saw my brother, his wife, their dog, and my sister in the living room.

"JUNE" I yelled as she ran over to hug me.

"JACEYYY"

"I missed you. Come move back in" I said, still hugging her.

"Yeah you wish. I'm not living with mom and dad again unless I absolutely have to." I don't blame her.

"But you missed me more, right?" Jack said from behind me.

"Of course I did!" I broke away from June and gave Jack and his wife, Amy hugs.

My dad walked through the front door and my brother went to give him a big bear hug.

"By the way Jacey, there's no appointment." my mom said.

"Good." I'm so happy I get to be home to spend time with my family. I'm also really excited for Christian to meet them sometime soon.

-

okay that was kind of a really bad ending but I didn't know how else to end it I apologize 😬

ALSO if you're reading and you find a spelling or grammar mistake please comment or send me a message to let me know so I can fix it!! I know some authors hate that but I'd rather know so I can do everything to make the story better. Thank you!! :D