Chapter 5-

{Jacey's P.O.V.}

Dinner wasn't what I expected.

Not just because I had to sit with a group of, mostly strangers.

Not even because we were at an Italian restaurant and I had no clue what to order because I didn't like Italian food.

But because that boy I bumped into today was having dinner with us.

The adults; talking of business, sipping their drinks and laughing at side conversation left me and the boy in complete silence.

"So, did you have a good first day?" He started.

"It was a big change, but not bad at all." I smiled.

"Well, you did make quite an entrance" he laughed.

"Yeah, sorry about that..."

"I was joking, it's a good thing you did run into me. You were a little lost." He smiled, taking a drink of his water.

"Yeah, I-"

"My name is Christian," he interrupted "Christian Akridge" he stuck out his hand.

"Jacey Billings" I smiled, shaking his hand.

By the end of the night, I had developed a friendship, a love for Italian food, and maybe a little crush..

- A/N -

Okay so sorry for the horrible update but I had no clue where I wanted to go with the restaurant thing lol.

Also, it kinda motivates me to update when you vote for my story instead of just reading it.

Like I don't know if you all are even liking the story because literally nobody votes or comments... So yeah lol.

Thank you for reading 💕