Chapter 28-

{Christian's P.O.V}

Today is the day. The day I'll ask Jacey to be my girlfriend. I mean it's about time, we've grown so close and it's more than obvious that we have feelings for eachother.

I've put a lot of thought and work into it so I really hope she likes it.

{Jacey's P.O.V}

When I walked into school I didn't see Christian anywhere like a usually would. I guess I was a little early. I felt my phone buzz so I unlocked it to see it was Christian.

-The combination with open more than the lock, your first clue is in this spot.

That's a little weird. I went to my locker and unlocked it. A sticky note was on the inside of the door. I went ahead and put my stuff away first. The note read, 'We don't use this anymore because now we're mobile, but your next clue is waiting where we'd spill a mouthful.'

This one does not make sense at all. Where we'd spill a mouthful? I went over to the nearest water fountain. Nothing was there. I pulled out my phone to text him, but then I realized it had to do with phones. Our school does have an emergency phone booth thing, so it makes sense.

I went to the lobby a found a note on the phone booth. The note said, 'Go to where all the books are, the next clue won't be far.' That obviously had to be the library.

I went up to the second floor and walked into the library. It took me forever to walk up and down all the isles of bookshelves, but I finally found another sticky note in the romance novels.

It read, 'Now go to the gym, don't call it quits! Find your next clue where the class of 15' sits.' I walked down the hall to gym. I made my way over to the senior section of the bleachers and found a note on the bottom step.'Here is where we raise the flag, find the next clue in my bookbag.' I walked all the way back downstairs and outside to the flag pole. If he's trying to give me a workout, it's working.

I saw his bookbag slumped by the flagpole. Inside there was a heart shaped note that said, 'Are you hungry? go get some food. Find the end of this waiting for you.'

After reading it, I walked back inside and all the way back upstairs into the cafeteria. I saw Christian standing by the salad bar with a McDonalds happy meal and some roses.

I slowly walked over to him, not able to wipe the smile off my face. "Jacey, I like you a lot. You mean so much to me and I will always care about you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said, handing me the food and roses.

"Of course, Christian." I said, hugging him. "This was so sweet. Thank you so much." I mumbled against him. He released me and replied, "Only for you." and he kissed me.

I could hear a bunch of our friends cheering by us. When we pulled apart Christian looked at the clock and said, "I have to go get my bookbag, I'll see you in first period." "Okay see you soon." I said.

I walked back to my locker when Bailee Brown came up to me. "You know he didn't have to do all that for you. There are other people who would deserve way more." and with that, she walked away.

Today had already been pretty good (for a Monday) so I really don't want some stupid comment from an irrelevant person ruin this. I put the flowers and McDonald's in my locker and grabbed my first and second period stuff right before the bell rang.

-A/N-

Thanks again to marshmallowstagram for writing for me, you're literally the best!!

Btw, all scavenger hunt clues were off of yahoo answers :-)