Chapter 34

I have absolutely no excuse for not updating and I'm really sorry I really really am but on the bright side I met Christian on Saturday and um yeah that's me on the left

{Jacey's P.O.V}

It was two days after mini golfing, and I was finally home. As much as I loved getting to spend time with Christian and his family, I'm glad to be home with my parents.

Right now it's 10:30 at night and I'm getting ready for bed. I know it's extremely early, especially for me, but I'm exhausted after the past week.

I said goodnight to my parents and headed upstairs. I texted Christian 'goodnight💖' before setting my alarm and climbing in bed.

-

My mom picked me up from school at 3:30 and we headed home. I decided to text my friend, Lilly.

-Hey!! I miss you🙁we should hang out soon

Lilly💭-Yes!!! are you busy tomorrow after school?

-I'm free u wanna come here?

Lilly💭-Yeah thanks!!!' can't wait omgg

I was about to turn my phone off but I saw that Christian texted me.

Christian💘-Hey beautiful how was your daaay

-it was okayy just boring how about you¿?,?

Christian💘-better now that I'm talking to you💞💞💞💞💞💞

-aww u cute😌💖💖💖💖💖💖

-we're still hanging out Friday righttt

Christian💘-yeah babbababbyyy

Christian💘-but I gtg do homework I'll talk to you later babbbeee

I locked my phone and went downstairs to start on my homework too. I got through most of my math when I got a text from Bailee. What could she want?

Bailee😕-*picture message*

It was a picture of her and Christian hugging with her kissing his cheek, but they looked younger.

-why are you showing me this

Bailee😕- You didn't know? Christian and I used to date.

-okay and???

Bailee😕-Oh I guess he didn't tell you? This is kind of awkward.

-Bailee not to sound rude but I don't really care at all

Bailee😕-It's just weird he's never mentioned it. I mean I was his first girlfriend, first kiss, first everything pretty much.

-u guys look 12 in that picture

Bailee😕-It was a really serious relationship!

-ahah okayyy

I turned off my phone and continued my homework. It really doesn't bother that they dated, do sixth grade relationships really count? He could have told me that she was his first kiss and stuff but I wasn't itching to know.

-

In homeroom the next morning, I was sitting talking to Christian when Bailee came up to us.

"Christian, yesterday I found out you never told Jacey about you and I!" she said immediately, interrupting us.

"Bailee that was like five years ago and it only lasted three weeks." Christian replied.

"If that's how you see it, okay. But we both know it was more than that."

She walked away and Christian sighed.

"Jacey, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I never really thought about it because it was so long ago I didn't think it mattered."

"Christian it's fine. She just randomly told me about it yesterday. I was a little curious but I don't really care it's not bugging me."

"Are you sure?" Christian asked.

"I'm positive Christian. Don't beat yourself up about it." I said, laughing.

"Okay. Now back to what we were talking about."

Okay this was short and even though I haven't updated in forever this was kind of a filler to lead up to the good stuff so hang in there bc I've actually been wanting to write lately and I should have more chapters written soon!! thank you for being great and patient I love you all have a good rest of the week!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💖💖💗💖💝💝💘💘💘

-marshmallowstagram