Chapter 33 ;D

{JACEYS P.O.V}

"Christian," I nudge his arm, looking deep into his loving eyes. I run my hand up his arm lightly, softening the mood.

"Hm?" he looks back at the movie, blushing slightly as the characters were undressing themselves. I take my hand and turn his face towards me, so we were looking at each other.

I huff silently, looking down. "I wanna-" I pause to take a deep breath, "I wanna do something." look peer up through my eyelashes at he looking down at me. He noticeably stiffens and closes his eyes for a brief moment, then opens them back to meet with my wandering ones.

"Okay," He adjusts himself so he's leaning on one arm looking at me. Mind you I am right next to him so it looks very awkward and kinda uncomfortable. I giggle as he rearranges himself once again. "Should I... I don't know what to do." He blushes a deep red, looking away.

I take the liberty to lean in and kiss him with passion, leaning my entire body into him. Even though I'm a virgin I know how to take control. He moves his hands to just above my butt and i feel myself smile into the kiss. I turn my head to the right and lift my hands up to his hair, tugging lightly and earning a soft moan escape his lips.

Pulling back, he takes my hand and leads me upstairs into his bedroom, and locks the door behind him. Turning, his eyes are filled with lust as he sits us down on his bed and continue our heated make out session.

He finally reaches his hand under my shirt, and attempts to unclip my bra. Key word, attempts. I had to help him but somewhere we both lost our shirts and were sitting half naked in front of each other (I still had my bra on, it was only unclipped.) He slipped it off my shoulders and looked at me, almost studying my body.

I tried to cover myself with my arms, but he held them back and kissed everywhere skin was showing. "You. Are. So. Beautiful." he said in between each kiss. I blushed and mumbled and quiet "thanks," I looked him up in the eyes and sat up from my laying position, twiddling my hands together.

"Christian, I want to do this with you, but I am a virgin." I say quietly, almost scared if I say it louder someone else might hear. He smiles slightly, lowering his head into the divot inbetween my shoulder and my neck, sucking it ever so slightly, and bringing his eyes back to meet mind.

"Me too. and I'm happy to lose it with you." With that comment made, I jumped on him, kissing him all over, ecstatic that he felt the same way. He laughed and began to take off his belt, and pants. I realized that I was actually about to have sex and took off my pants too, leaving us both in our underwear.

"Can we, uh go under the covers?" I ask, slightly embarrassed that he would see me fully naked. Christian nodded, lifting the covers so we both could hop in. I was so thankful to have such an understanding boyfriend like him.

He paused right before taking off his underwear, and jumped out of bed, leaving the room quickly. Confused, i sat up and called out to him. "Christian? Where did you go?" I pondered out loud, listening to see if he would call back.

"Just a sec!" he called back, from somewhere else in the house. I waited silently, hoping this wouldn't be as painful as everyone says it is. He quickly runs back into the room with a silver package, a condom. I blush and look away and he hops back in bed.

"Okay got it!" he says to me, wiggling his eyebrows as i giggle along. He takes off mine and his underwear, and slips the condom on to his hard member. I shudder silently, wondering how THAT was going to get inside ME. He was HUGE!

He laid me on my back, peppering me with kisses and he lines himself up. i look up at him and his eyes are filled with lust and love, looking back down at me. "Jacey, I really like you and I want this to be as enjoyable as it is for me as you. So please tell me if I need to stop or I hurt you" I nod, leaning up to kiss him.

He begins to push in, leaning his head back as he goes deeper into me. I close my eyes and try to relax, it didn't hurt as bad as i thought it would, but it's not comfortable. Once he's fully in, he stays still to let me adjust.

"You can move now," I whisper to him, looking up as he leans into my neck and leaves kisses all over. He pulls out slowly and pushes back into me with ease. Back and forth, faster and faster, as the slight discomfort leaves me I am only left with pleasure, and I moan out his name to let him know he is doing well. I feel a tight knot build inside me, letting me roll my head back and let out a throaty moan.

"Fuck, Jacey. I'm close." he says after countless times in and out. I close my eyes and ride my high with him, as we both finish together. He pulls out, and throws the used condom in the garbage, while grabbing me and him a shirt to throw on, as we lay back in bed.

"That was amazing Jace," he kisses me on the top of my head, pulling me into a spooning position next to him. By now I'm exhausted, and half asleep as i just hum to approve of his action. Slowly we both fall asleep together in each others warm embrace, surrounded by ourselves and nothing more.

OKAY FINALLY AN UPDATE AND A GIANT THANK YOU TO urlmichael ALL OF THE CREDIT FOR THIS CHAPTER GOES TO HER SHES AMAZING FOLLOW HER N STUFF AGAIN SORRY THIS UPDATE TOOK FOREVER ILY ALL FOR BEING PATIENT