Chapter 18-

"Well, how about this one?" My mom turns, holding up a short, white dress.

Wow, am I really about to agree with my mom?

"I love it!"

It was absolutely beautiful.

Maybe homecoming is just what I need to make me feel better and be happier.

My mom went to pay, and we proceeded home.

I better text Christian.

J: hey, I picked up my homecoming dress today, it's white.
C: I bet you'll look great, can't wait for homecoming :)

I just read it, smiling.

I just love that boy.

{Christian's P.O.V}

"I'm going to Jacey's!!" I yelled out, holding different colored ties in my hands.

"Woah there young man, the ties?" My mom stopped me.

"Oh yeah, homecoming! See ya!" I closed the door and ran.

The things I do just to see her.

I knocked on her door, nearly out of breath.

Her dad opened the door, giving me a curious look

I just smiled and waved.

"Oh hey there Christian, Jacey's upstairs in her room."

I gave him a thumbs up and looked for her room.

I knocked on every door in that hallway, finally reaching the last door on the right.

Guess who opened?

"What are you doing here?" Jacey said blankly.

I held up the ties, smiled and shrugged.

"Couldn't we have discussed this over the phone?" She opened the door more, letting me in to explain.

"Yes but there's so many different shades of blue and yellow and orange... What if you don't like any of them?"

She just smiled.

"Okay, look. Yes I came here to discuss ties and stuff because that's important but... I really just want to talk about-"

"Look, Christian. I know you're sorry. Can't we just throw it behind us?"

"Um well no, I wish but no. We can't just pretend that kiss didn't happen because it did. I know your hurt by me saying I didn't mean it but I did. You hurt me by pulling away."

"Pulling away?! How did I pull away?"

Great... She's even more angry with me now.

"Look I'm sorry I did mean the kiss. I like you a lot Jacey. I really really do. You're so caring and beautiful. Like wow, just drop dead gorgeous. I can't imagine-"

She kissed me.

Whoa whoa whoa wait...

What?

SHE kissed ME?!

"I mean it too, Christian. I really do." She smiled.

I didn't know what to do.

I was stunned, but happy.

Beyond happy.

"And, I do believe I like the light blue as your tie." She pointed out, picking up one of the ties.

What is she talking about? Oh.. Yes.. Homecoming.

"See ya later Christian... And I can't wait for homecoming." She smiled, leading me out.

Before she closed the door, planting a small kiss on my cheek

"I'll see you tomorrow."

-A/N-

I'm gonna keep on writing, I just have a lot going on right now that I'm not gonna get into.

I wouldn't mind if someone else wrote the story while I was gone but it would still just feel weird knowing I'm not writing.

I don't want to let anyone down by not continuing writing, so I will proceed.

I've let down a lot of people here lately and I want everyone to just be happy including you all.

Even though I'm sure my fan fiction isn't the only thing keeping anyone happy hahah.

I love you guys. :-)