Chapter 4-

{Christian's P.O.V.}

Today we're supposed to be going out to dinner with my dad's 'business friend' and his family.

It was fine by me, I mean I like food.

I just don't like getting ready for these types of things.

When I walked into my house, I was ready to go, but of course we had to wait on my mom to finish getting ready.

We arrived at the restaurant, and no surprise it was Olive Garden.

The funny thing about this is for every business 'gathering' or 'meeting' I always find that out family is eating at an Olive Garden or Red Lobster.

My mom went ahead and stepped out of the car, my dad turned to me and said "you won't be by yourself this time, the Billings' have a daughter your age."

Well, at least he tried.

I'd rather be asked questions about my age and my grades by 40 year olds than to sit in awkward silence with a girl I don't even know.

Like, what am I supposed to say?

We were waiting on the other family to get here, which didn't take too long.

My dad and who I guess was Mr.Billings started shaking hands and exchanging conversation as my mom and Mrs.Billings were introducing themselves.

"So this must be your son. I'm Mr.Billings" the tall man struck out his hand and shook mine. "My daughter Jacey should be here any minute, she left her coat in the car."

He started to talk to me again but he turned, "Ah, here's Jacey!" Jacey, I'd like you to meet...?"

"Christian." I said with an awkward smile.

It was the girl that bumped into me in the hallway today.

Honestly, I couldn't tell who was more shocked, me or her....