Chapter 11

(Niall's P.O.V)

Louis, Alyssa, and I decided that we were going to jam out in the car. We had the music blaring through the speakers. The people that drove past us probably thought we were crazy, but we didn't care cause we were just being ourselves. 

"Next to me" by Emeli Sande comes on the radio and Alyssa says that it explains us. Louis just had to pipe in and say, "MMMM gettin' it!" 

I look in the side view mirror and see Harry and Joy.

(Harry's P.O.V)

I thought to myself, "Joy is really easy to talk to and there's something about her that I can't explain."

I suddenly ask her how many boyfriends she has had. She looks at me confused and I regret asking her. She said, "Only one." I looked at her with a surprised expression. I say, "How did you only have one boyfriend? You're beautiful." She then blushes, looks at me, and then turns her attention back to the road.

Joy finally piped up and said, "Well, I never really liked dating all that much."

"I'm sorry for asking, but could you describe how your relationship was with him?"

It took awhile for her to answer, but she chimed in and said, "He played football and basketball, I was a cheerleader. He was a senior while I was a freshman so when he went to college, we just grew distant and ended up breaking up." 

"Oh, I'm sorry."

J: "No, you don't need to be sorry. If it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be. As simple as that."