Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

"Oh it's gonna be, hot like fire" –The XX

"Tristan?!" Sienna's voice rung in his ears like an alarm that had suddenly woken him up from a very weird dream. He didn't really know what was going on. First he'd gotten a note from Sienna which was very odd, then he'd come to wait for her and the next thing he knew a pair of lips, that were definitely not Sienna's, were glued to his. Tristan was confused but as soon as he heard her voice he pushed the stranger away from him and got up from the bench. He didn't even look to see what girl had kissed him. His main priority right now was Sienna. He needed to clear things up and figure out what the heck was going on.

"Sienna," he called out to her but she turned and began to walk away from him and the whole scene. He was about to chase after her when Nathan blocked his way.

"Where do you think you're going? You think you can just kiss my girlfriend and run away untouched?" Nathan growled and pushed his chest. Tristan sighed out in frustration. He really didn't have time for this right now. This wasn't the first time he would have to confront Nathan and he knew very well how these things ended. Tristan would get a week or two of detention and Nathan would get a slap on the hand. It was best not to provoke or argue with this guy. Especially if he was trying to stay on the down low. He didn't need to call any unnecessary attention to himself.

"Look man, I'm not looking for any trouble okay? She kissed me. Now if you'll excuse me," Tristan said calmly trying to move out of the way.

"You expect me to believe that? Do you think I'm stupid?" Nathan yelled. Tristan stayed quiet and decided it would be best if he didn't answer that particular question. That would definitely start a fight. Tristan noticed Nathan's posse had formed a circle around them.

"Nathan this is completely unnecessary. Stop being ignorant," the girl who'd kissed him had spoken. He looked to find that it was Scarlett, the red headed girl who pretended to be Sienna's friend. He had never liked her.

"You shut up, I'll deal with you later." Nathan said threateningly.

"Excuse me?! Who do you think you are? We broke up. Move on and stop bothering. I can kiss whoever I want," she said back with attitude.

"We did not break up! You can't just go around kissing guys behind my back!" he yelled at her. Tristan was very agitated. The last thing he wanted to do was stand in the middle of a couple fighting. How was he going to get out of this one?

"Yes we did! You don't own me or control me anymore. We've been broken up since the first day you kissed that girl! Did you think I wouldn't find out you cheated on me?!" she yelled back.

"Who told you that?!" he asked.

"No one! I saw you with my own eyes so don't even try to deny it," she said menacingly.

"I-I...that was a mistake!" Nathan was panicking now and had seemed to forget all about Tristan's existence. He was going to try to make his escape go unnoticed. He needed to find Sienna and clear things up. He would deal with Scarlett and her moronic boyfriend later. He didn't know why she had gone and kissed him but she had seriously screwed things up for him.

Nathan had walked closer towards Scar and was now trying to convince her about how much he loved her. Tristan rolled his eyes and slipped away without being noticed by him or his group of followers.

He ran in Sienna's direction until he reached her. Her back was turned to him and all he could see was her beautiful long hair and legs. He couldn't see her face. He called her name but she played def. He finally reached her and grabbed her arm. She stopped walking but didn't turn around to face him.