Chapter Forty-One

Chapter Forty One

"Where have you been?

Do you know when you're coming back?

'Cause since you've been gone

I've got along but I've been sad," – The Neighbourhood

"I need your help," was the first thing Enrique said to Parry once they were off the field. He was glad to be done with practice. He'd played horribly. It was the first time he hadn't enjoyed a soccer match. Sports were usually a way to let off steam and get his mind off of his problems but it hadn't worked at all this time. He couldn't stop thinking about Ana the whole time.

"Sure man, what's up?" Parry replied in a relaxed manner.

"You're good at breaking and entering aren't you?" Enrique said lowering his voice. He didn't want anyone in the locker room to over hear the plan.

"Whoa. This isn't about math homework is it?" Parry said with a chuckle.

"I need to get into Ana's room. I tried talking to the principal but she won't do anything about it. Ana's missing and no one is doing anything about it. I'm worried, man. What if something happened to her?"

"She's probably just visiting her parents," Parry brushed it off.

"Why would she just leave without telling anyone? Besides don't you think it's weird that Sienna and Tristan are also missing? How could they just disappear all of a sudden?"

"I don't know man but I don't think you should worry. They'll show up soon enough," Parry said calmly but there was underlying tension in his tone.

"And what if they don't? We can't just ignore this, Parry. They disappeared right after the vaccinations took place at the gym. This can't just be a coincidence. Something is going on and I plan to find out what it is exactly. People don't just disappear." He said.

"Alright fine. I'll help you in any way I can. I just don't see what you plan on accomplishing by breaking into her room. It's not like she's going to be hiding out in her dorm," he commented with a shrug.

"There might be clues in there. Something that could lead us to find her. We have to try all our possibilities. Besides, it's the only thing I can think to do," he said dejectedly.

"When do you want to do this?" he asked as he took out his clean clothes to change into.

"Tonight,"

"Ok. I'll see if I can score us a key," Parry replied.

"Thanks, man," Enrique was grateful. He didn't want to do this alone.

"Meet me on the first floor of the girl's dorm at 8 o' clock sharp," Parry said.

Scar was worried. Things had gotten out of hand and now Parry didn't even want to talk to her. He had been completely closed off since Sienna's disappearance. She didn't know what was going on. People didn't just go missing out of nowhere. There was something he knew yet he was keeping even from his own sister. Scar could only imagine how big or how terrible it was if he didn't even trust her to confide in.

No one had really said anything around school about the missing students but she knew word would get out soon and rumors would start spreading through the halls. Would they find out what Parry had done? Would he be expelled?

On top of everything not only was Sienna missing but so were Tristan and Ana. She'd noticed Enrique had been starting to ask questions.

She was torn. On one hand she wanted to find out what had happened to the three but on the other she didn't want her brother's future to be at risk. She liked it at O.W. She didn't want to leave yet and she was certain he'd had something to do with this.