Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One

"Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days, when our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out." –Twenty One Pilots

Sienna followed in silence. She was anxious. Why would Mrs. Hale want to see her in her office? She hadn't done anything wrong and that was usually the only reason the headmaster called anyone into her office. The only other possibility could be to give her an award but that was highly unlikely seeing as Sienna was barely passing her classes. She didn't know what to expect but she prepared for the worst. She had also grabbed her jacket on the way out because she knew how extremely cold it was in that office.

When they arrived, ape lady knocked on the door before entering. She pushed Sienna in and left without a word. Sienna was surprised to see three familiar faces in the room with her, besides Mrs. Hale's.

"Welcome Miss. Maddison. Please have a seat. We have a lot to discuss," instructed Mrs. Hale. If it was meant to sound welcoming, she did a horrible job at it. The only thing her words managed to successfully do was send chills down her spine and goosebumps down her arm.

There was an empty seat right next to Tristan so she sat there. He turned to look at her and she gave him a small smile. She wanted to ask him what was going on but this wasn't the time. Besides, Mrs. Hale seemed more than willing to explain. Scarlett and Nathan were also in the room. There was another empty chair next to Nathan but Sienna would rather sit on the floor than sit there. She did, however, find weird how close he and Scar were sitting considering their previous circumstances. She remembered well how bad Scar had wanted to murder him for cheating on her. Had they made up?

"Miss Blaze and Mr. Wood already know why you are all here but we shall explain again for the sake of you both," Mrs. Hale began, "As you probably already know, a very dangerous incident took place today in Mr. Wood's dorm room about an hour ago. There were only some witnesses, one of them has already answered all my questions and was excused. Now it is time to ask you both what you know about the matter."

"What incident exactly are we talking about?" Tristan asked.

"So you're going to play the clueless individual. Alright, have it your way Mr. Bellicose. The incident I am referring to is the fire that was set in Mr. Wood's dorm room that destroyed everything inside and nearly spread through-out the entire floor. That incident,"

"Oh my God, a fire? Did anyone get hurt?" Sienna asked alarmed.

"Fortunately no, the room was empty. Nathan and Scarlett arrived in time to extinguish the fire," Mrs. Hale replied with narrowed eyes.

Sienna glanced at them and verified that they were fine.

"Okay so if the fire is out and everyone is fine, why are we here?" Tristan couldn't help but ask.

"You are here because we need to find out who was responsible for this mess," Mrs. Hale said.

"And whoever did it needs to pay," Nathan said darkly.

"Well we weren't even present when the fire took place. We didn't even know about it until now so I really don't see the point in this," Tristan said defensively.

"I believe Sienna can speak for herself," Mrs. Hale said to him. "Were you present the night of the incident Miss Maddison?"

"No," Sienna shook her head with a frown on her face.

"Can you tell me where you were?" she questioned.

"She was with me," Tristan spoke for Sienna.

"I wasn't asking you," she said coldly and looked towards Sienna "Is this true?"