Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

"Our time is running out, our time is running out,"-Muse

The next morning Sienna woke feeling disoriented. That had been some dream last night. She looked around the room and relaxed once she recognized her surroundings. She was in her room. She got up from bed to quickly and felt a bit dizzy. 'It must be side effects from that new medication', she thought to herself. Her head was also pounding to the beat of her heart. She tried to ignore all the discomfort and made her way to the bathroom.

Just as she was about to start her daily hygiene routine she noticed a piece of paper stuck under her door.

Sienna walked over and picked it up. It was a note, she realized. She carefully opened it and read:

Meet me by the garden at the back of the library tomorrow after your last class. I have something important to tell you. –T

Twenty three words and a signature that simply read T. She wondered I doubt for a moment before she thought of Tristan. He must have been the one to slip the note. Why did he want to see her though? He barely ever talked to her anymore.

She shrugged and slipped the note into her pocket. Her wondering would have to wait. She headed into her bathroom and began to get ready for whatever awaited her today.

"...and I am so done with him! Can you believe he was acting like nothing happened?! He's unbelievable!" Scar rambled on and on all through lunch. She was, of course, speaking of Nathan who she was still upset with. Now she seemed obsessed with the idea of getting revenge on him.

"You know what I'm going to do? Give him a taste of his own bitter medicine. I'm going to do exactly what he did with that bit-"

"Is that really the smart thing to do? You really shouldn't fight fire with fire. Someone is bound to get burnt." Sienna interrupted her.

"Parry would disagree," she muttered but continued eating her barbecue chicken. "Anyway all I need now is someone to make him jealous with and I was hoping you would help me with that part? I did after all help you find your stalker."

"Okay first of all I didn't ask you for help and second of all I barely know anyone in this school. I'm sure you can find someone to kiss in front of everyone if that's what you really want."

"Seriously? What kind of a friend are you? Gosh. Fine, I'll find someone myself," she replies in a huff. Sienna rolls her eyes and continues to enjoy the rest of her salad and baked sweet potato, her favorite. She had decided to avoid the chicken.

Sienna looked around and noticed someone was missing at the cafeteria. Where could Tristan be...

His warm lips molded perfectly with hers. The kiss was soft, sensual and sweet. She never wanted it to end but unfortunately they were human and were in need of oxygen. He didn't seem to think so, though. He tangled his right hand in her hair and his other he used to grip her waist. He was holding her as if he never wanted to let her go.

He bit her lip in a playful manner and she giggled like a schoolgirl. When she couldn't take it anymore of it she untangled herself from his grip and sighed.

And just when they were about to attach their lips again, Ana woke from her wonderful dream.

"I knew it was too good to be true," Ana said to herself. She gone up to her room after lunch to take a quick 'siesta', as Enrique called it, and had ended up sleeping longer than she'd planned on.