Chapter Twenty Seven

" You were the one thing in my way" -Calvin Harris

Parry had a plan. He had overheard the staff talking about some kind of an event that would happen tomorrow at the school. Attendance was mandatory. Parry didn't know the details but what he did know was that everyone would be occupied with it. It was the perfect time to set the plan in motion. Everyone would be too distracted with the event to notice that something was wrong or in this case that someone was missing.

Tristan was in Parry's way. In his mind, Tristan was the one thing that stood in between Sienna and him. If Tristan hadn't been in the picture, Parry would have conquered her a long time ago. He had tried making her think Tristan was a terrible guy. He had tried ruining his reputation and he had tried scaring Sienna but nothing seemed to work. He knew making Tristan think bad about Sienna wouldn't work either and Scar had already tried to play them against each other to no avail. The only answer was to get rid of Tristan. It would be a hard task seeing as this was a boarding school but it was the only way.

He could try getting Tristan expelled but that would take too long. Parry had been waiting for Sienna's affection long enough. He needed a plan that would bring him quick results. He also needed those results to be permanent. He couldn't have Tristan coming back to ruin his progress. That was why he was going to get rid of Tristan for good.

He hoped Tristan was enjoying today because tomorrow would be his last day.

Parry smirked to himself as he watched Sienna take a seat. When Sienna realized Tristan was gone for good she would feel lonely and that was when Parry would come in to comfort her. It was a perfect plan.

'All I need is some backup', Parry thought to himself as he glanced at his spunky red headed twin, Scar. Without her the plan would be impossible. Scar also happened to be wonderful at hiding evidence and erasing trails.

'He has no idea what's coming for him,' Parry said to himself with satisfaction.

When class was over, most students stood up to leave the room. Some lingered behind and others went to talk to the teacher. Sienna had hoped Tristan would stay behind until everyone was gone but he had been the first to leave. He hadn't even glanced at her when he passed her desk. To her surprise, though, there was a note on top of her desk.

She was afraid to open it at first as she recalled past events involving notes. But of course curiosity got the best of her and she unfolded it. She relaxed when she recognized Tristan's hand writing.

I need to speak to you. Meet me behind the library at lunch time –Tristan

Sienna knew from past experiences that this couldn't be good. Whenever Tristan had something to say it was usually very serious or bad news but even knowing that she couldn't help feel joy at the thought of seeing him. It had only been two days since she had spoken to him but it felt too long. She missed him. Since they were trying to lay low they avoided each other in the halls and in the classes they had together. It was torture for Sienna. She hated to admit it but she was incredibly infatuated with Tristan. The problem was that even though he had expressed his feeling to her once she still felt insecure, like most females did. She needed some kind of reassurance that he felt the same way. Of course with everything that was going on she knew it was the worst time to talk about them. Tristan had other things on his mind.

She didn't know if it was because she wasn't paying attention or because the universe was on her side today but her next classes flew by. It was lunch time already and the anticipation of seeing Tristan was building up.