New Us?

2 weeks past

Date: August 17th in Australia

9:00am

Lorraine's P.O.V

Of course my feelings got Rahart have grown
Of course those feelings are ready to bite me in the ass!
God damn I hate it!!

I told abosulutet no one, about my feelings for Rahart, not even Ashton!

My sisters I don't trust with anything I say, I haven't even told them about me and Luke being trhrough.
She may even be happy about that, but that could've changed I don't know.

Just saying Allie's become so annoying lately she's blaming me for every little detail in this huge mess, even though it was mainly her!

[Our text convo these past two weeks]
(Sorry for no dates)
Allie: "Ughh you're boyfriend is being so annoying to me now!!"
Lorraine: "He's not my boyfriend anymore, thanks to you! So now he's not my problem!"
Allie: "Yes he is still your problem! Because he's stil your best friend or at least friend!"
Lorraine: "I don't even see him as that anymore😒"
(A different day)
Allie: "Now he is blaming me for everything! Thanks you so so much Lorraine😒"
Lorraine: "Allie well it is your fault no matter what you fucking say or think!! You told the lies to him now you have to pay the price!!"
Allie: "No matter what you think or say Luke will still be your first love! And those feelings will never ever go away!!"
(Another day)
Allie: "Lorraine seriously talk to Luke and tell him to stop bothering me!"
Lorraine: "Allie!! Not my boyfriend not my problem! END OF DISCUSSION!"
[End of The convo]

There we many more texts them this ethier about Michael of her talking about Luke or even blaming me!

I saw really fed up with Allies games and Luke in general with this whole mess!!

Rahart is probaly coming over today, that's good.

I really need to talk to him anyways.

I kind of wanna see if he wants to come on the little part of the tour I'm going on.

Luke gave me first class tickets maybe I go bump them down somehow, probaly.

Rahart's P.O.V

I need to talk to Lorraine about how I feel and this whole mess.
I'm pretty sure they are kind of upset...
She didn't seem tagg upset.
Or as upset I thought she was going to be.

That's maybe the reason she asked me to come on the trip thing, like she's not that upset.

I need to just fess up about my feelings.
Whatever happens happens...

4 hours past

1:00pm in Australia

Lorraine's P.O.V

I was pacing and packing upstairs in my room so badly.

Thinking of things to say to Rahart and just get my feeling out to him somehow.

Im trying to wait for Rahart patiently but I can't.

I mean my feelings for Rahart are very weird because the thing with Luke just happened, two weeks ago or so.