About last night?

Date: May 9th 4:00am in Italy

Luke's P.O.V

[Still texting Lei]

She texted "Lukey, I'm going to go okay? I think Kristine is up and I don't wanna get in trouble. It's basically day here."

I looked at my clock.

I can't believe we talked and texted on the phone for 7 hours. Almost about nothing.

I texted back "Okay babe, you better sleep. I love you."

She texted "I know and you better sleep too. I love you too. Goodnight."

I layed my phone down next to me. Sat back on the bed and thought....

Why are we already drifting apart its only been a week. This can't be happening!! If I lose her everything is ruined....

Date: May 9th 11:00am in Australia

Lei's P.O.V

I didn't sleep that much. By the time Luke and I stopped talking it was eleven in the morning here.

I fell asleep at twelve last night. But at one in the morning Alyssa was texting me, which woke me up. She was freaking out about something, I don't even know what anymore.

I was texting Alyssa for a hour. Then Luke called and you know how that ended.

Only two hours of sleep! Kristine better not find out!

I was half awake.

Zoe came into my room. I bit my lip as I saw her.

She asked "Lei??"

I said "Yeah."

She said "What time did you stay on the phone with Luke till...." She gave me a glare as she said that.

I stayed silent.

Should I be telling Zoe. Or is she going to blab...

She screamed "Lei!! Answer me!"

I stated "Fine! I got off just a few minutes ago. We stopped texting because I thought I heard Kristine get up."

Christine screamed "KRIST-"

I got up so fast and put my hand over her mouth.

I stated "Zoe! Don't you dare tell her!!"

She pushed my hand away from her mouth.

Christine said "Fine I wont tell her. But you better be up. Kristine is going to take us to the mall with her friends. In ten minutes."

I said "Okay, okay."

8:00am in Italy

Luke's P.O.V

The boys threw stuff animal at me.

I screamed "OWWW!!"

Michael screamed "Get the fuck up Luke!!"

Ashton stated "Michael you are always yelling! We are in a hotel room!"

Calum asked "Was it Lei again!!??"

Why is everyone acting like this whole phone thing happened like a thousand times
I wish me and Lorraine kept more in touch but we haven't

I groaned.

One of the boys threw another stuff animal at me.

I sat up quickly and threw one of the stuff animas back to them. I hit someone but I couldn't see because my vision was blurry.