Goodbyes are always hard

Date: May 2nd 5:00am

Lei's  P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating right next to me. I rolled over looked at the time and groaned.

Who the hell could be calling me now!!!

I tried to fall back to sleep but my phone went off again.

I was so tired from last night. Luke and I stayed at the park until midnight we just were talking about the past and stuff.

I was finally smart enough to turn off the vibration on my phone. I didn't see who was calling me because my vision was so blurry. But I finally tried to fall back to sleep.

I started to hear a random noise.
It was coming from near my window.

I got up from my bed and walked over near the window. I saw Luke trying to throw pebbles at my window.

I opened my window so Luke coud see me.

I yelled out "Luke!!! Shhh. Everyone is still asleep."

He stated "Come downstairs."

I groaned out "Fine one sec."

I grabbed a hoodie and went downstairs quietly.
I walked right over to Luke.

I cleared my throat and said " Hey, I thought last night was our last goodbyes before you left."

He said "Well it was supposed to be.. But I had a little time and needed to see you."

Luke pulled me into his chest. He added "I love you Lei."

Oh my God what's going to happen on this tour. I don't wanna lose Luke.
Hes making me nervous

I smiled out "I love you too, Luke." I hugged him tighter.

We stood there hugging in silence until a car honked.

He stated "That's the guys, I have to go now...."

I said "Bye. Love you. You better get sleep on the plane."

He nodded. Then we kissed.

Luke kept holding my hand while walking away until he couldn't anymore.

I closed my teary eyes as I heard the gate shut!!!

I walked back in the house and tried to sleep.

Luke's P.O.V

That was so difficult .

I laid my head back as we drove away from Lei's house.

Me and Lorraine never had to say goodbye like this. Almost every time I went on tour.. She came with me.

****Flashback****

Date: January 12 2013

Luke's P.O.V

When we got a call to go on the One Direction Take Me Home tour!
Thousands of thoughts were running through my mind. Also so many emotion... Happy, nervous, sad but somehow still excited.

I still haven't finished school, the rest of the boys have. How will I even finish school.

I'm so nervous just in general.

After a thousand little thoughts a big thought came to my mind.

Lei, what's going to happen??

Next Day Date: Januarys 13 2013

Lorraine's P.O.V

Luke has been ignoring me and avoiding me in school for a week now.. Not even a look to me...

Luke got this silent and acted weird like this last time a tour was coming up....
I don't understand why he gets so nervous. He can tell me anything.
There has been rumors about 5sos and 1D to go on tour. Luke even told me some of the guys from 1D shared their cover.

My phone started to go off....

I saw Luke texting me.

Finally

[Text convo]
Luke: Hey babe, sorry we haven't talked. But when can we talk?
Lei: Hey don't worry about it. We can talk whenever u want to.

What did he do? Wait what did I do?
Whenever we need to talk i do get nervous...

Luke: I'll just tell you now...
The boys and I are going on the One Direction tour. For nine months.
Lei: Luke that's fucking amazing why were you avoiding me for this???
Luke: I don't know. I want you with me, and im nervous for everything.
Lei: I know I wish I could come too but it's fine I know you guys will be amazing! You will get through school. Also when you have a show in Austrila I will see the show. I love you!
Luke: Youre the best Lei, love you too!
[End of text convo]

3 days past
Date: January 16th 2013

I was just hanging out with Luke at his house.

His phone started to go off. Luke got up walked away and started to talk on the phone.

What has happened lately???

Luke came back smiling a little. He just sat next to me like that phone call never happened.

"Lei??" he asked.

I said "Yeah. Luke??" I bit my lip.

What happened on that phone call?!?

He said "I got management to allow you to come on tour. If you can come?"

I smiled out "I would love to go! But I have to check with Kristine. What about school too??"

He said "I have that figured out we can finish that as well. Its through online and stuff."

I smiled. Then texted Kristine.

[Text Convo]

Lorraine: "Hey, so Luke asked me to go on tour with him. Am I allowed to go? Its for nine months, his moms coming with us. We have school handled."
Kristine: "No!! No!! Absolutely no! What about school. You both haven't even graduated."
Lorraine: "Kristine!! We both have a plan for school. I promise I will work on school and we would probaly work together on anything. I will call and text you! The tour isn't for another month. Please!!"
Kristine: "Fine you can go. You better keep in touch with me. Got it??"
Lorraine: "Thank you so much. And of course!"
[End of text convo]

I looked up to Luke.

He said "Well.." and trailed off.

I smiled out "I'm allowed to go. I just have to text Kristine a lot and keep on top of my school work."

He smiled and nodded.

Then he hugged me and i kissed him.
*****End of flashback*****
_____________________________________
[A/N]
Sorry it took me so long to type and write 😁😁😁 hope u like it bye💞