Regrets??

Date: May 4th 12:00PM in Australia

Lorraine's P.O.V

Sadie is supposed to be coming over today. I would usually be happy because she is my best friend! But with everything thats happening not in the best mood.

No call or text.. What time is it in Portugal?? It's 9 hours behind. Luke is not up I know that for a fact.

I finally got up after just laying in bed thinking. I started to at least somewhat get ready for when Sadie comes over.

1:00pm

I did shower and get dressed but right after I laid back in bed.

My phone started to go off.

I knew right away it was Sadie texting me.

She texted me "I'm walking on your block now. You better be up and out of bed. Stop sulking over Luke!!!"

I rolled my eyes. Then sat up and wrapped a blanket around me.

Two minutes later I heard the front door open the close.

Sadie's P.O.V

I said "Hey Zoe, Lei is upstairs right?"

Zoe nodded.

Kristine yelled "She's got to stop sulking over LUKE!!" from the other room.

I said "I know."

I walked upstairs.

I started to hear Luke's ringtone on Lorraine's phone when he calls.

I ran to Lorraine's room quicker. I ripped her phone off the charger and away from her.

As Lei was eeaching for her phone she screamed "SADIE!! What the fuck that was Luke!"

I stated "I know that's why I took your phone. It's for your own fuckinh good!"

Lei rolled her eyes.

I shouted "Lei!! Don't roll your eyes at me. GET UP!"

She groaned "Fine Sadie. What do you wanna do??"

I shrugged.

She said "Ummm okay." As Lei tried to steal her phone right after she said that.

I screamed "NO!!!!"

She stated "Why not??"

I said "Because.... I'm here you shouldn't be texting Luke!"

She rolled her eyes again and stated "Well at least I didn't break up with my boyfriend over a tour!"

Those words Lei said hit me like knives....

Michael... Mikey... I ruined that!!

I just zoned out.

Lei's eyes widened when she realized what she said.

Lei started panicking and saying "Sadie, Sadie I'm so sorry! I didn't mean that about Michael. I knew what happened between you guys was rough."

She sighed, I sighed.
Then i sat on the flooor next to the bed.

****Flashback****

Date: July 15th 2013

Lei's P.O.V

We were on the One Directin tour.

Michael asked Sadie out a few weeks before the tour.

Allie couldn't come on this tour because of school. All of us tried to convince her parents but we couldn't.

Luke and I were writing songs he wanted me to help write with him.

All of a sudden me and him jumped. It was because we heard Michael screaming again next door.

Probably on the phone with Sadie... Another rumor leads to another fight.

Michael's P.O.V

I screamed "SADIE!! Listen to me it's not me and a random girl. Are you fucking blind its me ad Lorraine."

She stated "No, no Michael its not! It looks like a fan."

I stated "I don't know what photo you are looking at. It could be a fan or Lorraine and yet you still don't believe me."

She shouted "You know what Michael!!!"

I screamed "WHAT!?!?"

She stated "Don't be a smart ass! I can't take this anymore. The media, rumors, lying, fighting and the DISTANCE! We are through Michael."

I screamed "FINE! ALLIE!"

After the phone call got silence..

I muttered out "I love you Sadie." Then hung up.

That was the first time I said "I love you" and last rime to her....

****End of Flashback****

Sadie's P.O.V

I asked "Hey, Lei??"

She said "Yeah"

I said "Did Michael or Luke ever tell you that story of us breaking up?"

She nodded, then said "I was in the room next to Michael when it happened." then bit her lip.

I said "Did he tell you the part where I heard the 'I love you' and I said it back after the phone hung up?"

Lorraine's eyes widened and she looked up at me.
_____________________________________
(A/N)
But anyways hope u like this part. It's kinda short..