Chapter 28

*This is not for the faint hearted, a very sexy scene, I just wanted to write a long sex scene so this is it

Aaron

"Okay so here we are" Alex smiled.

"LA is beautiful, I can't wait to go to the beach, and Santa Monica pier" I let out a little sigh

"Not right now, it's getting late" She smirked

"I meant tomorrow, tonight I have other plans" I arched my eyebrow, She took my hand and pushed me onto the bed.

"Wow, you're feisty." She laughed.

"You have no idea." She pushed me down so I was lying flat on the bed, she then sat on top of me, straddling me.

"Exactly what are your plans Mrs.Brent?" She placed her index finger on her lips. She traced her fingers down my chest and then kissed my stomach, this made me even more turned on then I already am.

She pulled off my shirt, I didn't know what she was doing but I'm willing to wait and see.

She kissed up my torso, up my neck and back down, she placed small kisses on my v-line, she helped me out of my shoes, but not my pants,she kissed her way up to neck, making me moan .Oh she's wicked.

"Alex" I muttered, she then slides down my pants , not my boxers, she pulled off her shirt, giving me a great view. Then she undressed completely.

"Well Dr. Brent my plans seem to be working." I closed my eyes for a moment, I can keep it together.

She pulled off my boxer and feathered kisses on my nether regions, slowly, I was getting to the point of begging for mercy, I've never seen this side of Alex but I think I like it. She took her hand, pulling the skin back and forth. Before I could say anything she moved me into her mouth, her tongue teasing, her lips spelling disaster for me.

As soon as I came she went to the bathroom and washed out her mouth.

"Now for the real fun" She rolled out a condom onto me, she helped me into her and moved up and down, I decided to the turn the tables so that I was on top.

"Mrs. Brent, I am you husband and one of my duties is to help" She giggled, I pushed her one leg up and had a better angle, moving in and out ,she pulled me closer to her. I tried to remain focussed, trying to make it last. She pleaded for me to move faster, I didn't.

I moved slower, this made her groan , of lust and frustration . I kissed her groans away, still moving slowly, feeling the tension mount.

I decided to change positions again, this time I pulled her up, in one swift motion and moved her to against the door, so that we were standing and she's straddling me, the quietness worried me now. She gave me a sultry death glare, since I wouldn't obey to her pleading.

My mouth encircled her breasts, causing her to make the most amazing, primal sound, very loudly. I speeded up my thrusts just a bit, thumping against the door, a moment later she thumped her head on the back, she just giggled and squirmed under me, I thought she was hurt so I pulled away from her.

"Are you okay?"
"That might hurt in the morning." Without another word, we continued.

She pulled at my hair, making me thrust a little harder; our breathing was already very rapid. We were keeping it together by a strand of sanity.

My torture was enough for now, so I speeded my thrusts, going deeper, faster, She clung to me, moaning and yelling, she's never yelled before. She shuddered as her orgasm hit, I held onto her, burying my head in the crook of her neck as I continued to move.

She pulled my head away from her neck and, kissed me, as another orgasm hit. I wasn't ready to let go, not yet, I wanted for her to have another orgasm, three in a row. My muscles tightened and as soon as I could feel her tighten around me, the waves flowing through her, I couldn't keep it up any more.

With another thrust, I came. She rested her head on my shoulder, I rested her on the bed as I went to clean up. She curled up into the bed when I came back, she smiled at me, through sleepy eyes.

"What was that?" She asked slowly.

"That was the most amazing sex I've ever had, ever, I hope you too?" She let out a low giggle.

"Yes, yes that was" she let out a breath, god I'm going to feel that tomorrow.

"You know I actually wanted to take the lead." She pouted a little.

"Tomorrow you can take the lead, aren't you happy that I did?"

"I am, very, even after a baby we still can't get enough of each other" She snuggled against my chest, drifting off to sleep mumbling.

"We're the princess and the doctor after all, no fairy tale couple ever falls out of love" Her rhythmic breathing told me she's now asleep. I kissed her forehead, damn I'm lucky to have her.

"Even after everything, I never stopped loving you and I think I never will"