Chapter 27

Alex

So today is the big day, here we were Daniel beside me holding my hair back as I puked out my breakfast. Lovely isn't it.

The nerves are getting to me and to Daniel is also getting cold feet.

"I never pictured my wedding day to feel like this"

"Me neither, can't we just all elope and move to Alaska."

"I wish" I stood up finally and brushed my teeth.

"Are you sure you're nervous and that it's not another baby?" I rolled my eyes at him.

I got dressed and then my mom came in, she looked happy and cried, telling me it will be okay. Daniel took my arm in his, we stood at the back of the church , waiting.

"I don't feel good"

"Hey, don't worry, it'll be okay-just get this done and over with and then you have a honeymoon awaiting."

"I know, but I just, ugh I feel unsure about all of this"

"After all you've been through, you feel unsure?"

"Yes, I love him-"

"And that's all that matters, that hot fuzzy feeling you get when you see him , that's why you're standing here right now" The music slowed down which means that it's time. No turning back now.

I clutched Daniel's hand, tightly. I love Aaron and that's all that matters. We walked down the aisle, I could feel my legs wanting to give out but I kept myself upright. I am marrying Aaron Brent, my very sexy and smart fiancé, I need to be happy.

We stopped beside our men, I turned to Aaron and Daniel to Thomas, back against back.

When my eyes met with Aaron's, all the doubt I had vanished and in the moment it was just him and I. The priest started his preach, he then turned to Thomas and Daniel for their vows.

"I Daniel Wright, promise to love you until we're old and grey and you can't find your shirts and I can't find my glasses, to be faithful to you and cherish and love you until I die, to appreciate you and not nag you as much."

"I Thomas Matthews, I promise to be true to you, love you with every breath. To keep you from being late each day and help you, to cherish and love you, to be the best husband I can."

I took a deep breath, Aaron gave me his dimpled smile.

"The first time I saw you, man I thought you were sexy so I made an excuse to sit in front of you, you tried to ignore me . But you know me, I worm myself into your heart like a parasite. That sounds horrible and we've had some bad times but also some amazing times. I promise to love, protect and cherish you, to be the best husband and father I can, to be there for you until I die, then haunt you."

"I can't really compete with those vows but I love you Aaron Brent, and that's what matters the most. I promise to be there for you forever , to love you and care for you, to be the best wife I can, the best mother to our son. Till death."

Tears started streaming down my face when Everett who was carrying Isaac, our ring bearer came gave us each our rings. I sneaked in a kiss on his cheeks and mouthed to Everett 'Thank you" he nodded and sat down with Isaac again.

We exchanged rings.

"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mr. Dr.Thomas Wright and Mr. and Mrs. Dr.Aaron Brent"

"You may now kiss your bride and groom" Aaron smiled brightly and kissed me, he kissed em sweetly but I could feel he was holding back.

Everybody moved to the reception area , Aaron and I sneaked into a room.

He kissed me roughly, I giggled at this.

"Hey, you have to wait a while ,when we're in LA we can do all of this" he pouted a little

"I don't want to wait"

I kissed him on the cheek before we went to the reception.

We swayed together for the first dance, my head resting on his shoulder.

I pulled back a little

"I love you" He kissed me on the forehead, Daniel and Thomas disappeared. After the dance I went to find them but I shouldn't have because they were...busy. I scurried back.

I decided to take Isaac from Everett, one of Thomas's cousins were chatting up Everett, I could see him blush, this is very cute.

"Hey baby boy, merry Christmas" I kissed him and bobbed him on my knee. Aaron sat down beside us.

"Merry Christmas Mrs Brent, hey buddy" He picked up Isaac and tickles him.

The party fizzled out and it's time for us to leave, Isaac isn't coming with us, he's staying with Aaron's parents.

"He likes having his teddy bear with him and also he is starting to crawl and trying to sit up, make sure there isn't any sharp corners or things on the floor and-"

"He'll be fine my dear, don't worry about him, we raised your husband and he seems partially fine, go, go enjoy your honeymoon and don't worry too much" My mom was still crying, I hugged her tightly.'

"You both grew up so fast, I'm a grandmother now and my babies are married, you and Daniel" She sobbed, and wiped away a tear, I was crying now too.

"Oh mom, I know things are changing and things are happening fast but I'll always be your little girl, Thomas and Daniel will be staying here , I miss dad too, but it'll be okay" I've never seen her like this but I understand, I can't bear the thought of leaving Isaac for a week ,never mind having him grow up one day and get married, and then move away.

A few hours later we walked to the terminal to catch our plane, Aaron held my hand as we sat down.

"I have a surprise for you, actually 2 but the one isn't as sexual" I hit him on the shoulder since the little old lady behind us gasped when she heard this.

We took off and was headed to LA

"What is the non-sexual one?" He stood up and got his bag from above our seats, I had the window seat luckily.

He sat back down and held out a book to me.

"Remember a while back when I told you that I'm going to write a children's book for Isaac, even if he won't understand most of it until he's older?" I nodded, I turned the book around and saw a drawing on top with the title.

The princess and the doctor

"Oh my goodness, this is ..." I flipped through it, it had drawings that I think he made himself.

"My gift to you and Isaac, I tried to make it not so stupid simple but not too complicated, even if he can't understand it anyways"

"I can't believe you actually wrote a story book,you're going to be the next Roald Dahl."

"I don't think I'm that good , when you read the story I think you'll recognize the character, sir Everettes, knight Daniel and his trusty stead Thomasias, oh and of course the hero Aaronus Brent, and princess Alexandria." I start laughing loudly

"Aaronus? That kind of sounds like anus" He let out a deep breath, he had this little scowl on his face. I took my thumb and straightened out the frown

"I'm kidding, this is very adorable, this is one of the reasons I love you so much, sir Aaronus" he took my face in his hands and kissed me, passionately.

"I'm very happy you like it, now for my other surprise you'll have to wait" He winked.

"You're always full of innuendo, Knight Daniel and his trusty stead Thomasias, the knight riding the stead" I turned a new shade of red.

"It's not meant that way...oh dear lord you, my dear, should keep all those sexual thoughts bottled until we get to our room"

"Ey ey captain"