Chapter 19

Aaron

Daniel came knocking at my parent's door, saying that he needed to talk to me. He sat down with me playing the recording to me. My eyes widened.

That bitch of an ex , Caroline, she got me at my frailest and made me believe that I slept with her. I was drunk so how could I disagree I couldn't remember what happened at all. I still lost Alex, for good.

Everett and Daniel had a plan.

I love her so much , I was just so confused so I trusted them.

I shouldn't have kept it a secret to from her, I deceived her because I was trying to save my own skin. I don't deserve her forgiveness since I'm just as guilty as Caroline. I wouldn't blame her if I never see her again.

I flew back for Christmas, my parent's understood that I needed to leave.

I waited for Alex nervously. I felt sick. After everything we've been through, I couldn't just leave her, I couldn't just break her heart all over again. I wanted things between us to be different this time.

I heard some yelling-Alex and her disdain for being picked up and slung over Everett's shoulder as he walked to me.

"Put me down or I'll bite." Everett smiled and set her down in front of me , he spun her around so that she faced me and then they walked back to Thomas (who I found out was Daniel's boyfriend) and stood there watching as we just stared at each other for a moment.

"Alex-" She cut me off and kissed me roughly. She pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"Let's go back to normal, no more secrets ,no more lies,nothing. I just want to love you simply." I smiled.

"You forgive me?" I lied to her again, I shouldn't have.

"You did nothing wrong, you were lied to, oh gosh this is so confusing." I pulled her close, kissing her forehead.

"Let's just forget this." I kissed her passionately, pulling her close, she wove her fingers in my hair, I Rested my hands on her hips. There was clapping from behind , the crowd of guys cheering us on.

"Promise me you're staying." She looked at me, tears forming in her eyes. After Xavier she was fragile, thanks to me she was on the verge of breaking.

"I promise I'm staying" I was going to keep my promise this time.

-4 months later-

"Oh come on!" Alex yelled as she sniffed the sour milk. Just after Christmas , on New Years eve I asked her to move in with me. The first month was a struggle but we got used to it and things have been going great, so great in fact that I had a surprise for Alex today.

"The milk is sour, again, like why!" She yelled up to the sky, I just laughed at her as I lay in bed.

"Come back to bed, please." It was way too early to have this conversation again

"But I want coffee!" I rolled my eyes at her.

"If you come back I will buy you some on the way to Daniel's party" I tried to bait her, there was a huff and then she came back into the room. Today was Daniel's birthday party.

"You're lucky you got those abs or else I wouldn't have come back" I pulled her down onto the bed, she landed with a little bounce. "Oh so you're only with me for my looks?" She shook her head with a laugh.

"No, there's so much more I love about you."

"Oh really?" she placed her knees on the side of me, straddling me. She trailed her fingers down my bare chest.