Chapter 3

Alex

I was currently sitting at the desk in the break room, I had worked for 6 hours straight, I know it's not a long time but I was already superbly tired. To top it all off I would graduate tomorrow and tonight I had to go to the hospital- my father asked me specially-he most likely want to get in some preach or lecture before I leave his humble abode.

I had to admit it, I'll most likely miss seeing my parents more...okay as I thought about it I think-no. My shift was almost done and I know for a fact that I had to walk home and get my car and then drive to the hospital, oh joy.

I walked home and took a quick shower, I tied my hair up into a bun and changed into a pair of torn jeans and a tight fitting shirt. I grabbed my black sneakers and quickly put them on as I jogged outside. I got in my car and drove to the hospital, on the way there  I was bellowing out a rock song. (A few peculiar onlookers from other cars laughed at me or joined in).

 I parked and walked into the hospital, quiklyI took the elevator up to the floor. I knocked on his office door but it was locked which means that my father was in surgery. I grunted, call me to come visit and he is in surgery, figures.

Daniel was on his service today and I was not so lucky to have any conversation while I waited. I paced back and forth and took out my phone replying to a message from Everett who was working late.

I bumped into someone who was built like a brick wall as I was pacing and not paying attention.

I looked up to see it was Aaron.

"You always make such an impacting, hello." He frowned and grunted and walked away.

I wonder what crawled up into his ass and died.

I walked around for a bit and saw that my father's surgery would be very long, it was most likely a last minute thing.

I went to my apartment and unpacked a few thing, it was getting late and dinner time came around swiftly, I ordered Chinese food and ate while sitting on the floor since my furniture was only arriving on Monday. My phone started buzzing quickly picked it up.

"Hey." The voice of my best friend Jana said.

"Hey." I replied lazily.

"You sound so energetic, not. Come join us tonight, we're going to the club." She never stops asking me, I hated going to clubs and partying to be honest I'd rather go to the library- I just love reading.

"You know I don't like it one bit." I could practically imagine her rolling her eyes at me.

"I know but you have to losen up a bit, you worry too much. Come on, please!" She started whining, she doesn't understand the word no, so I usually agree and spend the night sitting in a booth with a drink. 

I am not a fun person apparently.

"Fine."

I went back to my parent's house, no one was here like usual .  However most of my clothes were here , I rummaged through my closet and found a dress. It was just below the knee and light blue. It was beautiful and people usually said that it bought out my eyes. I strapped on my black high heels and curled my hair.

My friend came to pick me up, as soon as we stopped I regretted agreeing to come. The line to the entrance was long, the music was pounding everywhere. She told me to relax, with her skimpy dress she strutted to the door and I followed along. The bouncer gave us one look and we could go in.

There were people everywhere , gyrating and grinding against each other , they were basically having sex with clothes on. I felt disgusted as we pushed our way through the crowd and walked to the bar, I ordered myself a vodka tonic , she disappeared into the crowd with her drink not even waiting for me. I snorted loudly, best friend my ass.