Involuntary Parents [43]

Song for this chapter - 'Infinity' by: One Direction

"Naruto-kun," Hinata chirped.

"Nani?"

She smiled, "who gave you this idea?"

The blonde frowned playfully and released her hand. Skating backwards he asked, "what are you trying to say Hime? That I can't come up with good idea on my own? Is that it?"

Hinata shook her head, "n-no not that, I just..."

He laughed trying to ease her discomfort, "calm down. I'm only kidding dattebayo."

"Not funny," she grumbled.

He smirked, "it was...for me at least."

She scoffed, "are you going to answer my question?"

"As you wish Hime," he said coming to skate around her. "Much to your disbelief," he chuckled. "I came up with the idea."

"You?"

"Yes. Me." He said stopping before her. "Why?"

"But...there's no ramen," she chuckled.

He smirked, "don't worry, that's for when we get home." Hinata rolled her eyes playfully and shook her head.

"Why am I not surprised?"

The blonde grinned and pulled in for a hug, "what time is it?"

She raised her left hand that was wrapped around his waist over his shoulder and looked at it. "It's 11:58."

Naruto grinned even though she couldn't see his face. "Hinata."

"Yes Naruto-kun?" She asked inhaling his scent.

"You know I love you, right?"

She arched an eyebrow, "yes."

He pulled her closer, "and I think you're beautiful."

Hinata blushed, "arigato."

He chuckled, "I should be the one thanking you. You actually became someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with."

"I-I..."

"Shhh," he said before continuing. "I love having you around. You make my smile and laugh and your food is to die for."

Hinata deadpanned, "arigato...I guess."

He smiled, "I don't want to go back to a life where there's no you Hime."

"Naruto-"

"I just want to remind the woman that I married of how much I love her." He pulled back just enough for them to see each other's faces. "And to wish her a happy eighteenth birthday."

Hinata furrowed her eyebrows, "but it's not-" she stopped when Naruto took her hand and pointed to her watch. Her lavender eyes widened when she saw that it was 12 am. She looked at him surprised before a grin crept it's way onto her lips. "You-"

He chuckled and kissed her before she could finish her sentence. "I?" He asked once they parted.

"You remembered...arigato," she blushed and rained kisses all over his face.

Naruto laughed enjoying every contact her lips made with his face, until finally they landed on his.

*

She was running, trying to keep up with his long strides. "Sas-"

"Oh you're here!" Karin exclaimed once she saw them.