Involuntary Parents [4]

"What's going on here?" Itachi asked as he entered.

"Ask her," Sasuke said.

"I heard a scream." Itachi glanced towards Sakura, "are you alright?"

Sakura frowned, "this is his room?"

"No."

Sasuke looked surprised, "excuse me?" He asked.

"It belongs to the both of you," he said flatly.

"Nani?!" They both exclaimed.

Itachi walked to the door, "I don't believe I stuttered. You both are to share this room. End of discussion," he said glaring at his younger brother.

"But-"

"No buts," he said cutting off Sasuke. "Now it's getting late, I suggest you two get some sleep."

With that said the Uchiha left. Sasuke cursed under his breath and went to his closet.

"W-what are you doing?" Sakura asked hopping out of bed. She watched as Sasuke pulled out a blanket and walked towards the bed. "W-" she stopped as he shot her a look that indicated that she should be quiet.

Sasuke grabbed a pillow and walked towards the door. "Sasuke-"

"You're so annoying," he groaned opening he door. "Just shut up for once," she heard before the door closed.

Sakura slumped down on the bed and sighed. She wasn't sad, "yeah right," her inner self spoke. It's not like she wanted to share a room, much less a bed with the idiot.

Shaking her head she got in her side of the bed and hugged an extra pillow. Deciding to be thankful for him giving up the bed, she closed her eyes and let sleep have it's way.

Sasuke mentally screamed in frustration as he realized that Itachi had locked all the guest rooms. "Damn you," he cursed heading for the living room.

Settling on the couch he muttered to himself incoherent words. "I can't believe I'm the one hitting the stupid couch," he sighed.

He'd have to have a word with his brother in the morning. But for now he was too tired to argue, much less resist the sleep that overtook him.

*

Sasuke slowly opened his eyes as rays of sunlight peeked through the cream curtains. For a moment he was disoriented and confused, looking around he noticed where he was.

"What am I...?" He stopped once he remembered the whole room incident. Hissing he got up, but cried out and quickly held his back. "Damn couch," he muttered.

The raven haired boy glanced at the clock on the wall. 7:03 am, his brother had already left for work. Rolling his eyes Sasuke mounted the stairs up to his so called room.

On opening the door, he realized that a certain Cinderella was still asleep. He scoffed and went to the closet to get his clothes for school.

As he pulled out a black leather jacket, an idea came to him. Smirking he decided to get ready in Itachi's room.

About 30 minutes later, he realized that his wife was still asleep. "Perfect," he muttered descending the stairs. Grabbing his breakfast, prepared by his older brother, which was in a brown paper bag, he noticed his name on it. "What the?"

Why'd he write my name? But he got his answer when he saw another paper bag with Sakura on it. Frowning, he left.

"Looks like someone won't be coming to school today," Sasuke smirked as he drove off.

The sound of a car starting woke Sakura from her slumber. Groggily she slid out if bed and went downstairs. She was surprised when she saw no one. Walking into the kitchen, the first thing that caught her eye was a note on the fridge.

"Sasuke as you already know, I've left for work already, but this is mostly for Sakura's benefit. I've made both of you breakfast. I won't be home early today, so Sasuke please behave. Oh and please give your wife a lift to school.

-Itachi x."

A lift? She pondered, then she remembered that her car was at her house. Her eyes widened as she peeked through the nearest window only to see that Sasuke's car was gone.

"That bastard!" She muttered storming upstairs to get dressed. She was already going to be late.

She wrapped herself in a towel as she exited the bathroom and grabbed her phone. "Pick up, pick up."

"Sakura!" Ino squealed. "Where are you?"

"Could you give me a lift? I'm at Sasuke's house." Sakura said drying her hair.

"Sasuke huh? So where's your hubby?" Sakura could feel her smirking through the phone.

"Ino, stay with me, I need you to pick me up," she said.

"Hear that Sai, Sakura's living with Sasuke!"

"That's...nice?" Sai questioned unaffected by her statement.

"Geez Sai, you could be a bit more enthusiastic and take a page out of Sasuke's book."

"But, that's a big step Ino," Sai retorted.

"So is having a child! But we have o do it either way!" She yelled.

"I-Ino...In...Ino?" Sakura tried to speak, but Ino was too busy arguing with her husband. The pink haired girl sighed and hung up. Who else could she call?

While she pondered on getting to school, she quickly got dressed and brushed her hair. Taking one last glance at herself in the mirror, she headed downstairs.

She quickly grabbed her backpack and breakfast, which would now have to be lunch, and left the house. Following her instincts, she quickly found the bus stop and stood there.

Taping her foot, she glanced at her watch. It was a rough fifteen minutes before school started. How was she going to make it?

"Ohayo," said an old woman as she stood beside Sakura.

"Ohayo," she bowed to show respect. After 5 minutes had passed, she got frustrated. "Excuse me, but do you know what time the school bus gets here?"

The woman looked at Sakura like she was dumb, "honey, the school bus passed about 20 minutes ago."

"Nani?!" She exclaimed. I'm so dead! Sasuke you asshole! "Okay, arigato."

Sighing she walked slowly away from the bus stop and was about to cross the road. "So much for school today," she muttered looking at her phone.

There was a car horn just then, which made her jump. Finally paying attention to her surroundings, she realized that she was standing in the road in front of an expensive car.

"Asshole," she muttered. The driver got out of the car and Sakura's eyes widened.

"If you don't mind moving, I'm in a hurry," said the red haired guy.

She grinned when she recognized the person. Thank Kami for small mercies.