Involuntary Parents [11]

"No," the raven haired boy said.

"Yes," his brother retorted.

"Really it's fine," Sakura said.

Itachi turned to her, "I'm not letting you go alone."

Sasuke scoffed, "then she's not going anywhere."

Sakura glared at her husband, "I'm going."

"And you're going with her."

Before Sasuke could protest once more, Sakura beat him to, "it's fine Itachi. I'll just call a friend to accompany me if it'll make you feel better." She smiled sweetly pulling out her phone.

"I bet you have many of these friends," Sasuke muttered.

"I don't know," she said glancing at him. "I lost count years ago."

Sasuke grimaced and Itachi smiled, "alright then, call-"

"I'll go," Sasuke interjected.

"What?" Itachi asked.

"I said I'll go."

Sakura smiled, "but there's no need to-"

"Just shut up and get in the car," he gritted out.

Sakura smirked, "yes Sir." With that said she left.

"Why the sudden change of heart?" Itachi asked.

"No reason," he replied. "I just felt like going for a drive."

"Hmm, right. Well if you asked me, I'd say it had something to do with Sakura's friends and them being around her."

"Well it's a good thing I didn't ask you, now isn't it?" He shot back.

"Why so defensive Sasuke? Didn't sleep well last night?" Itachi smirked.

Sasuke merely got his jacket from the linen closet and opened the door to leave. Itachi chuckled as his brother slammed the door behind him.

The Uchiha was half way to his car when he heard someone calling his name. He found the source of the sound and frowned.

Sakura was standing by her car and waving towards him. "What?" He asked approaching.

"We're taking my car," she said.

"Why?"

She looked at him as though he was stupid, "because unlike your car, mine actually has gas in it."

Sasuke was taken aback, but then he remembered why he had to take the bus to school the day before. Rolling his onyx eyes he held out his hand.

"What?"

"The keys," he said. There was no way he was letting her drive.

Sakura folded her arms over her chest, "no."

"I didn't ask you Sakura. Now, the keys."

Sakura was starting to get annoyed with his obnoxious behavior. "It's my car, so I'm driving."

Sasuke kept a blank expression, "if you're done with your mini speech now, can I have the keys?"

"No."

He frowned and started walking towards her. "Sakura," he breathed. Sakura inhaled sharply as his breath tickled her cheek. He was so close. "There is no way in hell I'm letting you drive." He continued, he brought a hand up and she squeezed her eyes shut. There was no escape really since she was trapped between him and her car.