Involuntary Parents [8]

"How nice of you to join us Mr. Uchiha. Please, sit down," said Asuma Sensei.

Sasuke frowned as he sat down beside his wife. She seemed unaware of his presence as she didn't even bat an eye at him.

"Why-?" He was cut off by Sakura shushing him. Pointing to the board, she got back to writing in her notebook.

Sasuke frowned and faced forward. He didn't know what was wrong with her, but one thing was for sure. He didn't like this new Sakura. Not that he liked the old one either, but that one was preferable to this one.

Sakura couldn't help but smile as she glanced at her husband. His brows were pulled together as though he was in deep thought and his lips were set in a flat line. Onyx eyes stared intently at the board and for once he looked...normal.

Sasuke Uchiha, Konoha High's emotionless eye candy. The only feelings he ever expressed were annoyance and anger. He was never amused, much less happy. That's why it pleased the pink haired girl to see him this way. So much was written all over his handsome face. Frustration, curiosity, irritation, bewilderment and the list went on.

She now knew that he was human. And every human had a heart, it was now up to her to win his.

*

"You look-"

"Don't even say it," Sasuke hissed, silencing his best friend as he sat beside him.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Kiba said taking a bite out of his corn dog.

"By bed, I assume you mean the couch, since that is my bed!" He shot back. Everyone stared at him, never had they seen the great Sasuke Uchiha lose his impregnable cool. It was rather...intriguing.

"The couch?" Naruto asked trying to hold back his laughter.

"What? Sakura kicked you out the bedroom or something?" Kiba asked elbowing Naruto and evoking laughter from the others.

"That explains his bad mood, he simply isn't getting any," Sai commented looking up from his book.

"I could if I wanted any," Sasuke defended, troubled by Sai's comment.

"Sure Teme," Naruto smirked.

"Well then, what's your excuse Dobe?" Sasuke asked.

"Oww," the other's said as they watched the smile fall from the blonde's face.

"It's complicated," Naruto muttered squirming in his seat.

Sasuke scoffed, "only because you make it difficult. Maybe if you didn't have your eyes glued on Sakura all the time, you'd see what's right in front of you!"

Shikamaru leaned back in his seat and tilted his head back. "Here it comes."

"And maybe if you weren't so insensitive and cold, you'd actually see what's in front of you!" Naruto retorted.

The others merely watched the two friends bicker endlessly. Taking bites of their food now and again and glancing from one to the other.

"You're so stupid Naruto, Hinata might be shy, but she's not invisible. How do you think she feels watching you watch someone else?" Sasuke snapped.

Naruto snapped at that and grabbed the raven haired boy's collar. Standing, he yanked him up with him. "Just shut up! What do you know about anything?!"