Chapter 21

~Happy Thanksgiving for all my American readers~
After about an hour everyone left and by everyone I mean Daniel and James.
"Thank you for the stuff." I said before they went out the door.
"Have you thought of any names?" Luke asked and before I could answer Jai did for me.
"She said that she'll know her name when she holds her."
"Like it's gonna come to you just like that?" Beau asked
"Kinda yeah." I replied.
"I think it should be something unique." Luke suggested.
"Well considering that her father's name is Jai I'd say I'll pick something unique." I said
"Are you making fun of my name?" Jai asked.
"Of course not darling."
"Wait so no one gets a say in the name?" Gina asked.
"Well I don't know. If I can't think of a name then yeah I'll need help." I replied, that was the best answer I could give without sounding hateful. The way I thought of it was she's my child so I get to choose her name.
"Well I'm going to lay down, I'm tired." I said
"I'll go too." Jai said
"No I'll be fine." I said before walking up the stairs. A few minutes later Beau came into my room.
"So I take it he wasn't cheating." He said while sitting on the edge of my bed.
"No."
"So who was he talking to?"
"His sister."
"What? We don't have a sister."
"That's what I said, but he said that Gina wasn't her mom and that your dad kept it a secret." I explained
"So why did she go to just Jai?"
"I don't know."
"Well who is it?" 
"Jessica Jacobson." I said
"Wait, Jes?" He asked with a shocked face.
"Well it makes sense now."
"What do you mean?"
"Jes and Jai dated about a year ago."
"He dated his sister?"
"Well they didn't know I'm guessing and that was his first too."
"And they had sex?" I asked with a shocked face.
"Come to think of it they actually broke up for no reason. Anyway that's not the only reason I came up here."
"Oh yeah, what's the reason?"
"I uh I came up here to talk to you about something because I don't really trust anyone else about it. I'll just go ahead and say it. I..." He started to say but Jai busted through the door.
"Beau, we're going to the park to make a video. Do you wanna come?" He asked
"Yeah." He said while getting up. Jai raced down the stairs.
"What was you going to say?" I asked.
"I'll tell you later." He said with a slight smile like he was forcing it on his face. I nodded.
"Ok well you guys have fun." I said before he ran to catch up with Jai and the others.