Chapter 5

~Please comment suggestions for the babies (or baby) name, gender and things like that. And also thank you so much for the likes it means a lot. I'll try and post twice a week maybe more.~

I woke up to the sound of a voice trying to whisper.
"It's so majestic and cute." The voice said, I knew then it was Skip. "Wait till you here the news." Luke said.
"Sounds exciting." Skip said in a squeaky voice.
"Let them sleep!" Beau yelled. I opened my eyes.
"Good going dickhead. " James said
"Shut it all of you." Jai said with his eyes still shut.
"Dinners ready." Gina yelled from the other room. We all walked to the dining room and starting getting our food. "So what's the news?" James asked.
"You haven't even took a bite of your food yet." Beau said laughing. James got a spoonful of mashed potatoes and shoved it into his mouth.
"What's the news?" James said, potatoes flying everywhere. Jai turned and looked at me.
"Well um." I started to say.
"We're pregnant." Jai finished.
"Ha! You owe me $5, cunt." Skip said pointing at James. James rolled his eyes while handing Skip his $5.
"Congrats little bro." James said. After dinner and many disagreements with names for the baby I headed for bed while the boys stayed up later to watch movies.