Chapter 12

I was late night thinking last night, which is never a good thing, but is everyone ignoring the fact that Ebola was even a thing?
"(Name)?" I heard a voice say as they walked into my room. I turned over to see Beau staring at me.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I just wanted to see if you were ok." He said.
"Well I'm fine, thanks." I said and turned back over in my bed.
"I can tell you've been crying." He said.
"Yeah so? What are you going to do, run off and tell Jai?" I asked.
"No, he was the one who wanted me to check on you."
"Well why didn't he come check on me himself?"
"He said that you didn't want to see him."
"I never said that."
"But you wanted him out."
"Wait did he tell you about our fight?"
"Of course he's my little bro."
"Did you agree with all the shit he said to me?"
"Not at all. He only said it because he's worried about you and the baby."
"He said all those mean things to me because he's worried about me? What kinda sense does that make?"
"A whole lot to Jai."
"True, go get him for me."
Beau nodded and went out the door. A few minutes later Jai came in the room. He's eyes were red from crying, I assumed. He kept his distance like I had a   deadly disease.
"Come here and give me a hug." I said, holding out my arms.
He walked over with a big smile on his face as he wrapped his arms around me. He started to cry into my shoulder.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to say all those awful things." He said
"I know darling, I'm sorry too." I said while running my hand through his hair.
"Get in the bed with me." I said. I scooted over to make room for him. He climbed in and laid his on my lap as I ran my hands through his hair.