Chapter 22

Later that night after the boys had gotten back from the park and everyone was asleep, I sneaked into Beau's room.
"Beau, wake up." I said while shaking him. He slowed opened his eyes and then quickly jumped up when he saw who I was.
"What are you doing and what time is it?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.
"2:47 am and you said you had something to tell me, so I'm here what's up?"
"That's really weird of you."
"Beau, I'm pregnant with your brothers child and my parents kicked me out basically disowning me, then I almost lost the baby and I recently found out that Jai wasn't cheating, but had sex with his secret sister."
"To his offense he didn't know then."
"That's not my point, my point is my life at the moment is very weird, so I'm just going along with it."
"That makes sense."
"So what's up?"
"I just wanted to tell you that I'm really loving your hair nowadays. Did you do something different?"
"Cut the crap" I said while laughing
"Right so you can't tell anyone and I mean anyone."
"I know, I know. Come on tell me already." I begged
"So you know Daniel, well we had sex." He said very quickly with tears in his eyes. I didn't say anything, I was too shocked. I went over to him and wrapped my arms around him.
"You're not mad or disgusted?"
"Of course not, you accepted me into your family and understood. Who am I to judge you when you didn't judge me?" I said while pulling away.
"I see your point, but you understand what I'm saying?"
"Of course I do and I support you and the rest of the family will too, but does Daniel want to tell people?"
"I don't know, he hasn't said anything about I just needed to tell someone before I exploded."
"I understand and I won't tell anyone."
"Thank you so much." He said before he hugged me. I pulled away after a while.
"It's late, I better get back to bed."
"Yeah, um night I guess." He said, laughing.