Chpater 25

I just now noticed that my chapters are mixed up(Chapter 20) and I am sorry for that. I fixed it, so sorry again if I blew up your notifications.

I rolled over in bed, I hadn't been able to sleep knowing that Beau, Jai's brother, liked me. That would kill Jai or at least I think it would. Thinking back I was just a one night stand. I took a look at the clock, 1:36am. After wallowing in all my thoughts I decided to get some water. I slowly got out of bed, trying not to wake Jai up. I crept to the door and slowly opened it, once I got out in the hallway I carefully walked down the stairs. I walked to the kitchen and got a bottle of water from the fridge. Before I could take a drink Gina came around the corner.
"What are you doing up?" She asked
"I was thirsty"
"Ah same." She said, as she walked to the fridge and got her a bottle of water for herself.
"Can I tell you something?" I asked
"Sure, anything."
"You have to promise not to tell anyone."
"Promise." She said as she sat on a stool.
"Well Beau and Daniel aren't gay, and Beau secretly likes me." I explained
"Wait, what?" She said with a shocked face.
"I was going to the bathroom and I heard Beau and Daniel talking so I listened and I heard Beau tell Daniel 'Thanks for covering for me, I'll tell her that I love her after the baby is born.'"
"So Beau likes you?"
"Yeah and I don't know what to do. I haven't slept because I've been thinking, I mean Jai probably doesn't even love me. When you think about it I was just a one night stand that turned into a mistake."
"Hush that! If Jai thought this baby was a mistake then he would've told you to fuck off and get an abortion, but he didn't because he loves you. He stood in front of his family and told them that he got a girl pregnant and then after that asked if she could stay her because her awful parents kicked her out. Even at school he hit a guy in the locker room because he called you a whore. He truly does love you and you love him too." Gina explained
"That's true and it makes me feel better about my relationship with Jai, but what about Beau. What if him and Jai get into a fight?"
"Oh honey they've fought over girls before and they get over it in a few days."
"Are you sure?"
"Positive, don't worry about this."
"Ok, thank you. I'm going to go back to bed." I said as I put my water back in the fridge.
"Ok sweetie, good night"
"Night." I said, before creeping back up the stairs.
Once I got in the bed with Jai he sleepily put his arm around my waist with his hand on my stomach. I finally drifted off to sleep after a few minutes of laying there.