Chapter 24

"You left in a hurry." Jai said as I got a bag out of the closet.
"Yeah well I guess I'm just anxious." I explained
"There is no need for that." Jai said as he wrapped his arms around my belly from behind.
"I know."
"Jai, come down here!" James yelled from down stairs.
"You're being called." I said
"I noticed." He said as he let go of me and headed down the steps. I proceeded to pack everything that I thought I would need for the hospital. I walked down the hallway to use the bathroom when I heard Beau in his room. I didn't mean to be nosey, but I put my ear to the door.
"Thank you so much for covering for me." Beau said.
"No problem, but you'll have to tell her that you're in love with her at some point." He was talking to Daniel, I assumed. That means he's not gay, but who is he in love with?
"I'll tell her after the baby is born, she doesn't need all that drama right now."
Was he talking about me?
"Hey, what are you doing?" Jai said from behind me, making me jump a little.
"I just...uh heard a weird noise from Beau's room."
"They're probably making like rabbits." He said laughing.
"Probably." I said as I forced a giggle to come out. I had to approach Beau about this or maybe I shouldn't I've never had this problem before and it's not like I can talk to anyone about this.
"Are you feeling ok?" Jai asked after a moment of silence.
"Yeah, I just have a lot to think about."
"Like the baby's name?"
"No Jai, I'm not worrying about that." I said, laughing.
"But..." He started to say but I cut him off.
"No buts, when we have a boy you may name him."
"Fineeeee."
"Now come help me pack."
Sorry it was so short, but I feel like a major thing happened. Also I wanted to know if you wanted a squeal to this book or whole other book.