Chapter 27

There is some not nice language in this chapter, hope you enjoy. Oh and Happy Holidays.
"Do you want to film a video with us?" Luke asked, as he walked into the bathroom...while I was on the toilet.
"What the fuck, Luke get out!" I yell.
"Damn I was just asking a question." He said, but didn't move a muscle.
"Why are you still in here?"
"You haven't answered."
"I don't know, now leave!"
"That's not a good answer."
"Jai!" I yell.
"There's no need for Jai, just answer the question." Before I could reply Jai popped in through the doorway.
"Get your dumbass twin out of the bathroom!" I scream.
"Anything for you sweet pea." Jai said as he grabbed Luke by the collar and dragged him out.
"So you wanna do a video with us today?" Jai asked.
"Are you fucking kidding me, I'm trying to pee here."
"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before."
"I know, but still."
"Just say yes so you can pee in peace."
"Fine, I will."
"See that wasn't so hard."
"Leave!" I scream louder then the first four times.
"Ok ok" he said before running out. After I finished I went down stairs to the boys waiting for me.
"Are you ready now, princess?" James asked.
"Yes." I said firmly. They all nodded and we headed to the car. I sat between Luke and Jai, which was a mistake. Luke could not stay still.
"Luke, quit moving." I said.
"Ok ok, Princess."
"Why are you guys calling me that?"
"Well see mum is the queen so we figured that you're the princess." Luke explained
"Who was the princess before me?"
"That would be Luke." Beau said, laughing.
"What? Why me?" He asked
"Because you're a drama queen." Jai butted in.
"Or should we say drama princess." James said, we all laughed well all but Luke.
"Whatever." Luke said.
"Are we almost there?"Daniel asked.
"Yes we're here." Beau said.
He stopped the car and Luke jumped out.
"Jai help me" I exclaimed. 
"You're so big that you're going to bust." James said. 
"Yeah I know." I said as Jai helped me out of the car.
"Thank you." I said, while placing a kiss on Jai's lips. I turned to see Beau watching. I have a small smile and turned back to Jai.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" Luke asked.
"Yeah, your ankles look like their going to have a baby too and you don't walk you waddle. " Daniel explained.
"Don't worry about me." I said.
"I just need to sit down." I added.
"Go ahead, Luke will sit everything up." Jai said, pointing to the bench.
"Ok." I walked, sorry, waddled over to the bench and took a set on the end.
"No princess you're in the middle." James said.
"Fine" I scooted to the middle. Jai sat on one side, Beau on the other. On the other side of Jai was Luke then Daniel and on the other side of Beau was James who was standing.
"Hey guys we're the Janoskians and today we have Y/N with us." They all said in sync.
"And today we're doing a Q n A" Beau said.
After a few minutes into the video I felt my pants beginning to get wet.
"What the fuck?" I asked myself.
" Oi, Y/N did you pee yourself?" Jai asked, standing up.
"You just peed 20 minutes ago." Luke said.
"Guys this isn't pee.." I said
"Then that means."
"Beau go start the car!" Jai yelled.
"Luke help me get her to the car, James call mum and tell her to get her ass to the hospital." Jai ordered.
"What's happening?" Daniel asked.
"Damn Daniel, just get in the fucking car." James said.
Jai lifted me off the bench and swung my arm over his shoulder while Luke did the same with my other arm. We slowly walked to the car.