Chapter 1

"Hey Jai, can you meet me in a few minutes?" I asked as he answered the phone.
"Yeah. Where at?" He asked.
"At that café down the street from my house." I said.
"I'll see you there." He said and we hung up.
I put on a sweater on my shirt to hide the bump that was starting to appear. I grabbed my backpack and out the door I went. As I started walking to the café I thought back to when me and Jai had met. 
                                           *Flashback*
"Hey." Jai said as he walked up to me. I was really drunk I couldn't even stand.
"Hello there." I said as I put my hand on his chest.
"I've had my eyes on you." He said.
"Really?" I asked. He didn't even answer he just kissed me. "Let's go somewhere more private." He said taking my hand into his.
                                   *End of Flashback*
As I looked through the window of the café I saw him sitting at a booth, by himself. "Hey." He said as I sat down.
"Hi." I said.
"So what do you need me for?" He asked smiling.
"I need to tell you something and I don't really think your gonna like it." I said looking down.
"Hit me." He said.
"Well I'm... I'm." I couldn't say it. I broke down in tears. He took my hands into his.
"You can tell me." He said.
"I'm pregnant." I said. Tears formed in his eyes.
"You don't have to be involved. I know this could effect the Janoskains and your friends and family. I just thought you might want to know." I said. He didn't say anything he got up and sat down beside me and pulled me in for a hug. I leaned into his chest.
"I want to be involved (Name)." He said. I blushed as he let go.
"Have you told your parents?" He asked.
"Um no." I said looking down.
"Then let's go. They need to know." He said.
"There going to kick me out." I said crying again.
"Then you can live with me." He said and took my hand into his.
"Look (Name), we can do this." He said. I nodded.
"Ok" I said.