Chapater 8

I felt someone's arms wrap around my belly while I was drying my hair.
"Hello darling." Jai said into my ear.
"Hi." I replied. I turned the blow dryer toward him. He screamed,
"Not cool babe." He said fixing his hair in the mirror.
"You ready yet?" I asked laughing, he had been fixing his hair for 10 minutes. He nodded and lead me out to Beau's car.
"He trusts you with his car?" I asked, laughing.
"Kinda." He said while getting in the drivers seat. A few minutes later we were at the baby doctor.
"Ms.(Last Name)" I said to the lady behind the desk.
"Oh yes,the doctor will see you shortly go ahead and take a seat." She said. Me and Jai sat down next to the window. He grabbed my hand into his, his thumb stroking mine.
"Is this your first?" A lady asked that was sitting in front of us.
"Yeah." Jai said.
"How far along are you?" She asked.
"2 or 3 months." I said
"Oh the joy." She said while rubbing her stomach.
"What about you?" Jai asked
"Second kid and 6 months." She said laughing.
"Ms.(Last Name)" a nurse called.
"That's us, it was nice talking to you." I said standing up. "Same to you." She said. Me and Jai followed the nurse into a room.
"The doctor will be here in a minute." She said. We both nodded as I sat on the table.
"Jai I'm nervous, what if something is wrong?" I said, almost crying.
"Nothing will be wrong." He said, pulling me into a hug. He let go when the doctor came in.
"Good evening" He said looking at his papers.
"Hi." We both said.
"Can you lay back on the table and raise your shirt up a bit." He asked. I did so with Jai holding my hand and stroking my hair.
"This is going to be cold." He warned, I nodded. He rubbed the jelly on my stomach.
"He grabbed the mouse looking thing and rolled it around on my stomach.
"That's your baby" he said pointing at the middle of the screen.
"Wow." I said in amazement.
"That's crazy." Jai said.
"Would you like copies?" The doctor asked,
"Yeah, 2 please." Jai said. He nodded and walked out.
"Jai, can you hand me a paper towel?" I asked pointing at them on the wall.
"Sure darling." He said walking over to them.
"Thanks" I said as he handed me one. The doctor walked back in as I was trying to rub the jelly off my stomach. "Here you go and your next appointment will be the 4th of next month at 2 o'clock." He said handing Jai the pictures. "Thanks." Jai said and we walked out to the car. When we pulled into the driveway I noticed that my parents car was there along with a police car.
"Shit." I said, putting my head in my hands.