Chapter 4

I woke up feeling sick. I ran to the bathroom, sitting down in the floor hanging my head over the toilet. I had just finished throwing my guts up when I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Morning honey." Gina said.
"Yeah morning" I said standing up and sitting on the edge of the tub.
"Here put this on your head." She said handing a wet washcloth to me. I placed it on my forehead, feeling the coldness.
"It's 4am do you want to try and get some more sleep before school?" She asked.
"No I can't go back to sleep,  I'll stay up but you can go back to bed I don't mind." I said.
"No, I'll stay up too." She said.
"Let's go get you some water."she suggested. I nodded and followed her to the kitchen. I sat on the stool as she sat down a glass of water in front of me.
"Gina, thank you so much. I don't know what I would've done if not for you." I said.
"Your welcome sweetie." She said sitting down in front of me. We started talking about when she was pregnant with the twins. She said that she used to put on Nirvana and that the twins would head bang with her. Before we knew it it was time for school. I walked into Jai's room and shook him awake.
"Good morning, beautiful." He said as he opened his eyes. "Time for school." I said. He made a face.
"Come on now." I said. He got up and we both changed. "Why do you keep wearing baggy clothes?" He asked. "Because I don't want everyone at school to know that I'm pregnant, not yet anyway." I said.
"That's understandable." He said. We said good bye to Gina and then we drove to school. As soon as I got out of the car I could feel everyone staring.
"Don't pay attention to them." Luke said. Jai entwined his fingers with mine. Which caused some shocked faces.
"I'll see you at lunch." He said kissing me on the check. I nodded and walked into the classroom.
                                                                              *Time skip to back home*
"How was school?" Gina asked as we walked into the door. "Well only two girls approached me about Jai and I." I said. "Wait until they find out your pregnant." Beau said. I nodded.
"Yeah I know." I said.
"Anyway,is it ok if James and Skip come over for dinner and a movie?" Luke asked.
"I don't mind and they would be a good time to tell them about the baby." Gina said
"Yeah that's perfect."Jai said.
"I'm gonna go lay down before dinner." I said.
"I'll come with you." Jai said.
"You don't have to." I said.
"No I want to." He said. I nodded and followed him to his bedroom. I slipped my shoes off and laid down in Jai's arms.