Chapter 38

So my birthday is tomorrow and I really wanted to post, so yeah😊 And I'm sorry for such a short chapter.😕
"What is it? What's wrong with Beau?" Jai asked with a shaky voice. He was holding Gina as close as he could to himself. She was shaking so bad and her face was pale.
"The bad news is that Beau went back into a coma and we don't know when he is going to wake up. The good news is that he less likely to code during this coma and he'll regain his strength." The nurse explained.
"So he's alive?" Luke asked. The nurse nodded.
"Oh thank God." Gina said with a smile on her face.
"When he wakes up I'm gonna kill him for putting me through that." She added.
-A few hours later-
After waiting in the hospital for a while we all decided to go on home. James and Daniel headed to their house and Jai sent Gina to bed with some food, so she could recover from her almost breakdown.
"Hey, you wanna help me make sandwiches?" Luke asked.
"I would, but I have to feed Luna." I replied.
"I can do that." Jai said.
"Really?" I asked with a shocked face.
"Yeah, where are the bottles?" He asked.
"In the cabinet and you'll have to warm it up." I said.
"I know, I know." He said. He grabbed the bottle and filled it with Luna's food then stuck it in the microwave. After the timer went off he grabbed Luna from my arms and raced up stairs.
Weird.
Luke grabbed the sandwich stuff and laid all of it out on the counter. I counted at least 15 different items.
"How much food can you boys eat?" I asked, laughing.
"Well Jai likes turkey with lettuce, pickles, tomatoes and mustard on wheat bread. Then I like ham with spinach, banana peppers, cucumber and lite mayo on white bread. The other stuff is because I didn't know what you liked." Luke explained.
"That's a lot." I said.
"Yeah well the boys always tell me I'm good at cooking and stuff so." He said as he started to make Jai's sandwich.
"Well you are good at cooking." I said, getting some cups and plates from the cabinet.
"Thanks." He said.
A few minutes later Jai came into the kitchen.
"Oh man, Luke those sandwiches look great." He said almost drooling. Before Luke could reply I heard Luna cry out.
"Did you burp her before you out her down?" I asked.
"No, am I supposed to?" He asked.
"Yes, you big dummy." I said while laughing.
"I'll get it." I added. I ran up the steps and into our room. I found Luna fast asleep, but the crying noises still rang through my ears. I looked next to Luna to see Jai's phone on YouTube playing a crying baby. I turned it off and looked back at Luna. I noticed that Luna's shirt was a different color. I straightened out the onesie to read the writing.
'Mommy, will you marry my daddy?' It read. (Shown Above)I put my hands over my mouth and started to cry.
"I didn't forget to burp her." I heard Jai say behind me.
"I noticed." I said through my tears. I turned to see him standing there with his hands in his pockets. He obviously a little shy about it.
"So, will you marry me?" He asked, his voice low.
"Of course I will." I said before jumping up into his arms.
"Are you going to try on your ring?" Jai asked after he sat me down.
"Where is it?" I asked.
"On Luna's shirt."
I walked over to the crib and saw a diamond ring tied to Luna's onesie. I carefully untied it and slipped it on my finger.
"Perfect." I said.
"Congrats you two." We heard Luke say from the doorway.
"Thanks you dork." I said, laughing.
Ok so a lot of you were wondering when this story was gonna end and I didn't have an answer for you, but it ends here.
I'll do a squeal to this book starting maybe this weekend, so you can look forward to that.
Anyway thank you for reading and I hope you'll read my next book. I love you and your wonderful face holes.❤️