Chapter 37

I'm so sorry I haven't updated. I'll try and do better. Oh and do you like my new cover?
"Jai, (Your Name ), wake up mom got a call from the hospital!" Luke screamed as he swung open the door.
Me and Jai jumped from the bed. I grabbed Luna and her diaper bag and headed down stairs where the boys and Gina were waiting. They all looked at me with a weird look on their face.
"What?" I asked as Jai took Luna from my hands.
"You should probably go put some pants on." Daniel said, laughing.
I felt my face get blood red. I quickly ran up the steps and into mine and Jai's room. I put on the first pair of pants I saw, which was a pair of Jai's jogging pants. Then ran back down.
"Okay, lets go." I said.
James drove seeing that the rest of us would've most likely got pulled over or wreak...again. As we pulled into the hospital Jai, Gina and Luke basically jumped out of the car. I carefully got Luna out of her car seat and took her diaper bag in my other hand. I quickly shut the door and raced inside.
"Wow, thanks for waiting." I said as I walked into Beau's room. I sat the diaper bag down on the floor and headed over to Beau's bed.
"Hey Big Momma." Beau joked his voice weak. Jai was standing next to him. Gina was sitting next to him; Luke was siting on the end of the bed and James and Daniel were standing in the corner. I walked over and stood next to Jai.
"You wanna hold her?" I asked with a smile.
"Of course I do" he replied.
"Jai, help prop him up with some pillows." Gina said softly.
"I got it. I got it." Beau said. He used his arms to sit himself up, but when he tried to move the pillows he fell back in a laying position.
"Bro, let me help." Jai said while getting a pillow. Beau nodded while lifting his body back up. Jai placed the pillow where Beau could sit up with ease.
"Okay now give me that baby." He said. I handed him Luna.
"You better not have named her something dumb." Beau said with a weak laugh following.
"Luna Mae-Sage Brooks" I said.
"That's beauti..." He started to say, but started shaking horribly. I grabbed Luna and backed away as Jai tried to hold him still. Everyone was yelling for a nurse.
"Everyone out!" A nurse yelled as she entered the room. We walked out and stood by the door, watching other nurses run in and out. Everyone was still screaming, the nurses yelling things we couldn't understand.  Gina was crying almost on her knees, Jai was trying to calm her down, but he was even panicking.
"Are you gonna just stand there and let her cry?" Daniel asked, pointing at Luna.
"Oh, no...sorry." I said quietly. I hadn't even noticed she was crying. I walked farther down the hallway and rocked her back and forth.
"Sh. It's okay baby girl uncle Beau will be just fine." I whispered softly.
"Are you okay?" I heard a voice ask. I turned to see Luke standing with his head down.
"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" I asked.
"I mean I guess." He said.
"I'm okay." I answered.
"How's Jai?" I quickly added.
"He's still trying to calm mom down." He said.
"How's Luna?" He added.
"She's okay just tired." I replied.
"Brooks family?" I heard a nurse ask from down the hall. Luke and I raced down to the others to see a nurse with a sad look of her face. This can't be good.