Chapter 36

I'm so jealous of the Janoskianators that live in Cali.
"Jai, we need to talk." I blurted as he came in the room.
"Can it wait, I'm too tired to talk right now." He replied as he laid face down on the bed.
"No it can't wait." I walked over to Luna's crib to see her fast asleep. I turned back to look at Jai with tears streaming down my face. I quickly turned around to wipe them away, hoping he didn't see.
"What's wrong?" He asked in a worried voice.
"Do you love our daughter?" I asked with my back still turned to him.
"Of course I do."
"Then start acting like it!" I yelled. I turned around to see him sitting in the edge of the bed with his mouth wide open.
"You don't help with anything. Hell, you don't even look at her. I can't do this by myself. If I could've I would never told you. Luna needs her dad."
"When I look at Luna I see Matthew in her eyes."
"How do you think I feel? I see him everywhere, but I have to push all those feelings back because I have a child that needs me. Why can't you see that she needs you?"
"I feel like I'm going to fail her. Like my dad did with me, Luke and Beau."
"You're not your father, Jai." I replied as I sat down next him, putting a hand on his back.
"How do you know that?"
"Because look what you've done already. You accepted me and this baby. You helped me with my school work and with the bullies. And most importantly I can tell that you're never ever going to leave us. You're going to be a great dad."
"You really think so?" He asked with tears streaming down his cheeks.
"I know so." I said as I embraced him in a hug. A few seconds later Luna started to cry.
"I got this one." Jai said as he stood up. He walked over to her crib and gently picked her up.
"Ew, you stink." He said, laughing.
"Are you sure you want to get this one?" I asked.
"Yeah, I got it." He said as he got a diaper from diaper package that was sitting on the floor.
Sorry this kinda sucked, but I really wanted to post for y'all.😊 Oh and does anyone watch the walking dead? Cause Glenn and Maggie were GOALS tonight. Okay well that's it. Love y'all.😘