Authors note

So, I owe you all two things. First thing; an apology. The second thing; an explanation.

I am so sorry I have been AWOL and neglected the story and kept anyone who reads this story waiting and disappointed for the lack there of updates.

Now, for the explanation:

For the last two years I've been traveling back and forth to South Africa working at a wild life park. My heart, soul, and mind haven't been able to think of anything else but the animals I was working with. I fell in love and thought about nothing else. I got to work with tigers, leopards, lions, Pumas, hyenas, etc. it was truly a dream. I worked my way up into a junior staff position and while I was there, I had an accident with one of our two year old tigers, a male Siberian tiger that I had raised since he was five weeks old.

It wasn't a mauling whatsoever. I unfortunately had the scent of another male cat on my legs and didn't think anything of it when I went into his enclosure causing him to become territorial and possessive. The Tigers okay, and I still love him to pieces. He's an amazing and beautiful cat and at only two years old has already outgrown the six year old tigers we have at the park, and he's not even full grown yet. I understand fully and respect the fact that even though he's been raised in captivity he's still a wild animal and still the has the instincts as so. The picture above is my handsome man!

I spent two weeks in the hospital where they spent a week and a half deciding if they were going to have to amputate my leg or not because the infection from his claws and teeth were spreading fast. Thank god they continued on with four surgeries and now the last two months in rehab to learn how to walk again. I can officially say I'm walking with a limp that resembles a pirate with a peg leg and if I try and run, well picture Quasimodo from the hunchback of notre dame. Which I must say, is quite an improvement from when I first started physio.

So now that I have all this free time on my hands I plan on working on my story again and finishing this story so I can then start book three of this series! My hope is to get a jump start and finish this story so I can give you all consistent updates while working on book three! I just hope I haven't lost too many followers in the two years I went m.i.a.

Rock on \m/

Julia Eats World

😉