Cruel Intentions- Chapter 4

Enjoy. sorry for the wait. explaination down there, at the bottom. :-)

Chapter Four

"NO!" I shouted overdramatically.

"Damn it Liv, just get in the damn thing!" Sal hollered back at me, flustered as he ran his hands through his hair.

"I'd rather you stick a fork in my eyeball!" I crossed my arms and pouted like a child.

"For the love of god woman, I will pick you up and put you in it myself if that's what it comes down to!" Sal said, holding his hands out, giving me an ultimatum.

"I will kick you in the head!" I replied, gritting my teeth angrily.

"I will get a doctor in here and have him knock you out with drugs!" Sal replied, a smirk appearing on his face.

"Is that even legal?!" I demanded, furrowing my brows in frustration.

Sal's smirk grew more menacing and he pointed a finger to his chest. "Mafia." He taunted.

"Killer." I pointed back at myself.

"You couldn't hurt a fly as long as it's innocent. Don't try playing that card. Now put the needle and scalpel down so I can come pick you up." He replied in a humorous tone, knowing he was winning.

What a smug little bastard.

I growled in response. Actually growled! I slammed the scalpel down first into the bed then switched the needle to the other hand and did the same thing, placing right next to the scalpel. Yes I was being dramatic, but I had a good reason. The best reason in the world in fact. The reasons of all reasons to be throwing a temper tantrum. Anybody I know would completely be on my side for the reason I had.

That reason being...

They were making me leave the hospital in a wheelchair.

Yea, absolutely ridiculous. I, Olivia Rae Wild, have never ever needed a wheelchair from being injured. Though, I also have never been shot before or electrocuted, but that's beside the point. It's bad enough they're making me wear a sling for my shoulder, but a wheelchair; the blasphemy!

Sal cautiously walked over to me and I threw my hand up in the air as a sign of giving up; letting him know I had no intentions of last minute plucking the scalpel back out of the bed and into his unsuspecting arm.

He scooped me up easily and gently set me back down into the wheelchair. No matter how gentle he was, it still didn't stop me from gasping in pain at the discomfort it had caused me. Sal gave me a sympathetic look before kissing my forehead then walked around the chair.