Cruel Intentions- Ch. 24

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Liv’s POV

“Not yet, but I will find out.” I replied in a low, hard voice.

I felt his body rumble in a low, sultry laugh against my back as I stood ramrod straight.

“Let us take a walk.” He whispered in that low, seductive voice that comes with the Latin male territory.

He held is arm out, gesturing me to take a walk out to the patio.

‘I guess this is one way for me to get my questions answered’ I thought as I all but snapped my body away from his and made my way towards the glass double doors.

Nate's POV

After Nautia and Talia dragged Liv off to the dance floor, I was surrounded by Tristan, Sebby, Jeff, and Michael.

“She looks like a seductive temptress.” Sebby panted as he slung his arm over my shoulder.

“More like the devils right hand enchanting assassin.” Jeff said appreciatively as he eyed the three girls dancing.

“Look at that body!” Michael breathed when Liv rolled her body from top to bottom, her stomach muscles contracting with the movement.

“I love you guys and all, but I’d rather not hear what you think about my girlfriend. I’d rather not have to punch one of you in the face. That would put a damper on the whole friendship thing… don’t you think?” I huffed but I couldn’t take my eyes away from the slowly swaying goddess dancing in front of me with my friends.

She was absolutely perfect in every form of the word and the way she was moving her body had me mesmerized, rooted to the floor, eyes glued to her body; I even had to wipe a hand over my mouth and chin to make sure I wasn’t drooling at the sight of my own girlfriend.

“She’s gorgeous, man. You found an amazing girl.” Tristan slung his arm over my other shoulder and murmured so only I could hear.

Tristan was always the more polite, sensitive, serious one out of all of my friends. And I didn’t mind his compliment about Liv because he respected women and Tristan’s opinion deeply matters to me.

I smiled and brought both arms around Sebby and Tristan and gripped their shoulders with my hands. “I know.” I murmured back, leaning my head towards Tristan so only he could hear.

“She must be a freak in the sheets, huh?” Jeff commented.