CI- Chapter 20

HO-LEE-SHIT! i have 320 fans. THATS AMAZING! THANK YOU!!!! to everyone who has fanned me. really, it means a hell of alot to me :-D anyways new chapter, hope you like, and i threw in a little surprise. woo, okay enjoy!

CHAPTER 20

"KILL EM!" I yelled at the top of my lungs excitedly as I hopped on the balls of my feet in anticipation.

So I've never watched a lacrosse game, nor any other sports game for that matter and got a little excited, nothing wrong with enjoying my surrounding, was there? Nor did I know what was inappropriate or not to shout at a sporting event.

You could actually feel the intoxication of hysteria in the air as if it were electrical currents running amidst throughout the stadium. The drum line wreaking havoc, causing the crowd to roar wildly with fierce enthusiasm as one of our players retaliated by taking his stick to the side of the guys helmet protected head behind the referee's backs.. I have never seen anything like it and I must admit; it was contagious.

"Uhh, Liv, I don't think that's an appropriate thing to yell?" Jamie shouted over the cheering of people around us.

I was about to take my eyes of the game when I saw an opposing player jam the end of his stick into number 5's ribs. Number 5... HEY!

I looked over at Jamie for a second but my attention stuck when I noticed her fists balled up and held up in the air, shaking with anger. "SMASH HIS FACE IN, NATE!" she yelled murderously.

My mouth hung open in a partial smile at Jamie's outburst. And she thought my comment wasn't pg-13?

Once Jamie cooled down she looked over at me sheepishly, smiling like she'd been caught eating play dough while drawing on the wall with markers.

"Sorry, I get a little carried away over these games; it's like football but with metal sticks. They just look so hot in uniform." Jamie laughed slightly while fanning herself.

I was barely holding in laughter when I looked over to my left to see both Nautia and Talia; they're lips pressed together, they're cheeks blown out like puffer fish, and their eyes watering profusely.

That did it.

Nautia, Talia, and I clutched onto each other from falling over on the bleachers as we let out a mass amount of laughter.

Quiet, nerdy Jamie was a secret sports buff!

If it were possible to die from laughter, I'm sure the three of us would have done so right then and there.

"Oh my god, oh my god, look!" Jamie squealed and had her pointer finger pointed straight out at the field, her eyes wide, and she was hopping up and down, causing the metal bleachers to shutter from the impact.

The three of us immediately stopped laughing and snapped our heads in the direction of the field.

I watched as a defender had slung the ball up field to a "Middie", short for mid fielder, after blocking the shot with his body, that's going to bruise, and then snagged it from the ground expertly.

Oh, yea I'm definitely learning the lingo, and only after one game.

I watched as the Middie ran up the field, cradling the stick in one hand as he held his other arm out, blocking his attacker that was wacking his arm with a stick.

God these guys are taking a beating. I thought I had it rough down in the streets, I mean I do, but I hardly ever get beat with a stick... hardly. I mean, no objects were allowed where I fight, but when we take it outside of regulations, well basically anything goes... so I felt all of these guys pain as they were being beaten and battered.