Update info

I've recently been dabbling with cruel intentions and after the new update to the wattpad app, and seeing how many votes and seeing all the inspiring, supportive comments my books are STILL getting, truly amazing me, I've decided to put more effort into writing for you all again and will make it a goal to write everyday and have more regular updates!!! Thank you all for the wonderful, continued support! It's truly spectacular! Oh and one more thing. For the love of all that's unholy, I know I have way too many spelling/grammar errors, and I do know the differences from silly mistakes, and I totally plan on fixing them all... Someday soon, and it's completely embarrassing when I accidently type soar when I actually meant sore, and I honestly like to thank you all for helping me spot the errors, cause when I write, it's kinda like I get into the writing zone and zone out. If that makes sense to any of you... Well anyways, I plan on fixing it all, just like revenge, cruel intentions is basically a shell of the story. Like the rough draft/ summary. and they both deserve a lot of work which I fully plan on doing! Again. Thank you thank you thank you! I have thee best fucking fan base in the world!

Rock In! \m/

JuliaEatsWorld