Cruel Intentions- Ch. 22

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

“I'm going to have to call your bluff.” Jimmy spoke finally after he was down to the last second of decision.

“That was a mistake since you don’t know me very well.” She spoke calmly as she jerked her hand back out of mine and pressed the knife just under Paul's neck and sliced from once side to the other.

Paul let out a scream and his hand went to his throat while Liv just sat back and laughed while bending down to whisper something into his ear.

I looked away from Liv, unable to think she actually killed someone, and took in every single shocked face of the Two One Two members.

I know she’s killed assassins. But that was completely different. It was a kill or be killed situation.

Just then two black Escalades with illegally tinted, bullet proof windows pulled up and slowly rolled to a stop.

“About damn time.” I heard Liv mutter to herself.

I watched as Sal, the guys, a few more men I didn’t know, and even Brody, step out of the cars, fully locked and loaded and surrounded Tristan, Sebby, Liv, and me.

I looked back to Liv to see her hand apply pressure on the inside of his shoulder and watched as Paul dropped like a fly to the ground.

I knew right then and there that Liv didn’t kill him or else she wouldn’t have used a pressure point to drop him. The second thing that convinced me was seeing the slit under his jaw was only paper thin and nothing to worry about.

I looked back over at Jimmy and the rest to see all their faces paling as they took in who surrounded us.

“Jimmy Turek. Gang Leader of the Two One Two. Born April 11, 1987. Dropped out of Brooklyn Academy High School your Sophomore year. Living in a two bedroom apartment on the lower east side. Son of April and Cody Turek. You have two siblings, both younger than you. You enjoy a nice rare steak and you have a pet Rottweiler named killer. How appropriate. Say hello to your girlfriend, Carla, for me, oh and your illegitimate child that you have with her that no one knows about. I guess the cats out of the bag on that secret. One of many that you have. Don’t worry, I won't spill anymore… yet.” Sal stated calmly, with his hands held behind his back, a gun in one hand, as he paced back and forth but remaining eye contact with an even paler Jimmy.

I felt my mouth drop open in shock.

Jimmy has a kid?

“H-How…”

“How do I know these things about you?” Sal smiled easily but kept his slow pacing.