The Good, Beautiful, Bad and Ugly

Ian's POV: 

I wake up from my deep slumber, but I don't open my eyes. Images from last night replaying in my head. I'm truly happy, and I'm in love with her. I can finally admit it to myself. But to her...? I'm still afraid. Speaking of Diana. I blindly feel around the bed for her. I expected to feel her hair or her skin, but find nothing. I sit up on the bed looking at the empty spot. I look around the room to see the room curtains blowing around and balcony doors open. I get out of bed and grabbing my boxers that were thrown on the floor, sliding it on me. I walk outside to see Diana leaning against the cement wall on the balcony. Her back facing me, wearing my shirt from last night and her underwear. I go behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. She tenses, but relaxes immediately after. 

"Good morning." She says. 

"Morning." I mutter into her neck. 

"Sleep well?" 

"Slept amazingly well." I say into her neck. She intertwines my fingers with hers and I smile. 

"That's good. You seemed tired so I didn't want to wake you up." She says. 

"But you did, why?" I say to her, spinning her around to make her face me. 

Her lips twisted in thought, "I'm not sure. I just woke up not too long ago." She shrugged. 

"You sure?" I ask. She nodded with a smile. "Okay." 

I leaned in to give her a kiss and she gladly responded. Our lips moving in sync. Her tongue brushed my lips and I gladly accepted it. It got heated in a matter of seconds as I picked her up. My hands on her hips and she instinctively wrapped her legs around my waist. Without breaking the kiss, I walk us back into the room and we fall back in the bed. 

I started unbuttoning my shirt that she wore until... 

Ring...ring...ring... 

Our kiss breaks and look at her. Her eyes showed disappointment but amusement at the same time. Our breathing ragged. I roll my eyes and leaned towards the side table and grabbed my phone. I look at the caller. 

Why is Anthony always doing that? "Hello?" I snap while trying to control my breathing. 

"Someone is touchy." He laughed. "And out of breath." 

"What do you want?" I say in a nicer tone. Well...as nice as I can get. Diana started kissing my neck softly. I try to control myself and my breathing as she continued. 

"We're in L.A. We should show Diana around. She's never seen L.A. And we should do something fun before we leave tomorrow." 

I'd rather show and do something else with her. Shut up, Ian. She drags her nails down my back and it sends shivers down my spine. She grabs my bottom lip softly between her teeth as she looks at me with an amused look in her eyes. 

"What's wrong with your breathing?" Anthony broke my thoughts away from her. She stops suddenly and looks at me with a smile. Trying to hide her laughter. 

"We'll see you in 20 minutes. Bye." I hang up before he could say anything. 

"I don't think 20 minutes is enough?" She giggles. Sliding away from under me and getting off the bed. I push myself off the bed and stared at her with a smile. 

"I know it's enough for me, I'm not sure about you." 

She giggled and looked at the floor. Walking towards the bathroom and I hear her beautiful voice speak, "Well, I'm heading into the shower. Let's see if 20 minutes will be enough for us." I smile and run to the bathroom and closing it behind me. She giggles as I kiss the tip of her nose slightly.