Fun Days & Late Nights

Diana's POV: 

Sunlight poured into the room as the birds started chirping their harmonious tune. It's pretty warm here than it usually is in my bed. Wait a second...I open my eyes and see something completely different here. How did I forget? Ian practically begged me with those watery blue eyes to sleep with me. Okay...that sounded wrong. He wanted me to sleep in the same bed as him for the night. Nope. Not any better. 

I lift my head a little to look at the clock. 7:20, it's too early. I can't even get out because Ian has me in a death grip with his arms around my waist. He has me pulled as close to him as possible. Slowly I turn towards Ian to look at him better. Luckily, I was able to move on my other side. His hair was all over the place, my lips turn into an ever growing smile that never stops when I look at him. 

"You're staring." Ian whispers. That surprises me for a second but I compose myself quickly. 

"And you're fake sleeping." I whisper back. He laughs quietly and opens his eyes. 

"You have morning breath." He jokingly says to me. 

"So do you." I giggle at him as he pulls me even closer. 

"I have drunk breath." He clarifies for me, then groans. "And a slight hangover." 

"Why did you drink so much?" He stiffens at the question. Letting go of me and laying on his back. He doesn't answer me. "Ian?" He still didn't answer. Sitting up on the bed. I hit his bare chest lightly, making a soft noise. He groans again. 

"I didn't feel good. I had a lot on my mind." He says quietly. 

I look at him, he had his eyes covered with his arm. I drop the subject before it ruins the day that we just started. The room is silent and I'd do anything to break it. I lay back down next to him, my head on his chest and intertwining our fingers together. His free hand goes to my equally bedridden hair. 

"Why don't we go out?" He asks me, looking down at me. I lift my head up to look at him, giving it a thought. 

"Where could we go?" I respond. 

"A breakfast buffet at that plaza you went to." He says. I nod my head in agreement. Getting out of his arms and out of the bed. Adjusting my pajamas just in case. 

"What are you waiting for then?" I giggle at him. He just laid there looking at me with smile. I start putting my hair in a ponytail and looked at him. The way that he has his blanket covering half of him, makes it seem like he's naked since he's shirtless. He doesn't have abs or such but he still looks great. 

"Just enjoying the view." He says, sitting up on the bed. 

"Well your view is leaving to get dressed. Try not to make a lot of noise just in case." I say, opening his door quietly and sneaking out. I walk into the bathroom to do my business. After I finish, I go my room. I put on some random jeans and a t-shirt with sandal. While I brush my hair, my door opens and shuts quietly. 

"Ready?" Ian whispers behind me, looking at me through the mirror. 

I let my hair drape down my back and I smile at him. Nodding my head. We walk out of my room quietly and to Ian's car in the garage. He opens the passenger side of the car and closes it after I get him. Muttering a thank you. He gets in the other side and opens the garage door. I cringe at the loudness of it. Ian pulls out and closes it again. The car passed by in comfortable silence. No words were exchanged. It wasn't necessary. I look out the window. Watching the trees pass by and the birds fly by happily. The familiar small and quaint buildings emerge behind the trees as Ian pulls in the streets of the plaza and parked in front of the buffet.